Chocolate Chip Homemade Cashew Butter Cookies Recipe: easy, melt-in-your-mouth vegan cashew butter cookies made flourless! The BEST Paleo cashew butter cookies—crispy edges, chewy & soft centers, bursting with chocolate. Grain-Free, Flourless, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free.
“This is definitely a hide-the-cookies type of recipe.”
Erik, when I asked him what he thought of this chocolate chip homemade cashew butter cookies recipe. .
He then proceeded to tell me that each and every time I made this flourless cashew cookies recipe, from the 1st final test batch to the 3rd final test batch and finally, the actual final test batch (I cannot help but be thorough/cray), he snuck many a vegan cashew butter cookies into his personal cookie jar.
Otherwise known as his stomach. Ahem.
So that’s where all the cookies went…
If y’all knew how many vegan chocolate chip cookies I’ve had to hide from him over the years… but as time has gone on and I’ve made batch after batch of 1,000s of cookies, Erik’s Cookie Monster persona has waned. And become a lot pickier!
So when he’s vacuuming up cookies into his “personal cookie jar” like tomorrow’s the apocalypse and for some reason that apocalypse is cookie-free…
Then you know the cookies are a winner.
Homemade Cashew Butter Cookies Recipe
Welcome to your soon-to-be favorite homemade cashew butter cookies recipe! These vegan cashew butter cookies are made with just 5 ingredients, 1 bowl and very little prep time.
These chocolate chip paleo cashew butter cookies are satisfyingly chewy, with crisp edges, and packed with cashew butter flavor. Think: flourless cashew butter cookies that are nutty & sweet, oil-free, flourless and grain-free, and made with whole ingredients!
5 Simple Ingredients for the Best Vegan Cashew Butter Cookies
All you need are 5 simple ingredients to make the best homemade cashew butter cookies recipe!
- Cashew Butter
- Coconut Sugar
- Baking Soda
- Vegan Chocolate Chips or chop up this excellent Paleo Chocolate
The Trick to Super Soft Paleo Cashew Butter Cookies
If you prefer super soft vegan cashew butter cookies, the trick is in the timing. Simply bake your cashew butter cookies & keep until the next day. From Day 2 and on, your paleo cashew butter cookies will be super soft!
More Flourless Homemade Cashew Butter Recipes
Best Tools for this Homemade Cashew Butter Cookies Recipe
Click below to explore my favorite tools for making these paleo vegan cashew butter cookies!
- Paleo Chocolate – I love chopping up bars of this amazing paleo, vegan + gluten free chocolate to use in place of vegan chocolate chips in my paleo recipes!
- Unsalted, Creamy Cashew Butter – use this high-quality cashew butter, or make your own homemade cashew butter!
- Coconut Sugar – this paleo + refined sugar-free sweetener adds such a wonderful taste to desserts.
- Flaxseed – my go-to ingredient for vegan flax “eggs”.
What time is it? It’s Cookie Time!!! <– Basically the BEST time ever. Let me know what you think in the comments below if you try my recipe. I can’t wait! I’m so grateful to be here with you, sharing in these kitchen adventures. 🙂 ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
More Paleo Vegan Cookies Recipes & Flourless Cookies!
Homemade Cashew Butter Cookies Recipe: easy, melt-in-your-mouth vegan cashew butter cookies made flourless! The BEST Paleo cashew butter cookies—crispy edges, chewy & soft centers, bursting with chocolate. Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo, Oil-Free, Flourless.
Flourless Paleo Cashew Butter Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted, creamy natural cashew butter (try making homemade cashew butter)
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoons warm water, whisked together, set for 15 minutes)
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients except chocolate. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until thoroughly mixed. Fold in vegan chocolate chips or chopped paleo chocolate.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Using a spoon, press down on cookies to flatten. Cookies will spread a bit.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes. Mine took 12 minutes. Transfer cookie sheet to cooling rack, and allow to cool for 20-30 minutes—do not remove from sheet for at least 20 minutes, as cookies are very soft and fragile. Then, if desired, transfer cookies directly onto the cooling rack to finish cooling. After cooling, cookies will be firm, but still fragile and melt-in-your-mouth. Handle with care. Enjoy! Storing notes below.
Irresistible Paleo Vegan Cashew Recipes:
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Cookies become super soft and fragile on Day Two. If making for a party, make and serve day of.
- Special Ingredients: Unsalted Cashew Butter or Homemade Cashew Butter | Coconut Sugar | Vegan Chocolate Chips | Paleo Chocolate | Ground Golden Flaxseed
- Recommended Tools: Medium Cookie Scoop | 4oz Prep Bowls | Cooling Rack | Baking Sheet
- Category: Healthy Dessert, Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade cashew butter cookies recipe, vegan cashew butter cookies, paleo cashew butter cookies, flourless
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.