Vegan Cashew Butter Cookies Recipe: just 4 ingredients for super soft, buttery, melt-in-your-mouth flourless paleo cashew butter cookies! Quick & easy, made from healthy ingredients. GF, Paleo, Vegan, Grain-Free, Flourless, Dairy-Free.
Happy Saturday!! How is your weekend going so far? Have you been enjoying the 1st Annual Beaming Baker Vegan Cookie Countdown? So far, I’ve shared 3 new vegan cookie (and candy) recipes to help you celebrate the holiday season in style! And by “style” I mean “tasty style” or something… 😉 To see everything that I’m sharing with you for the vegan cookie countdown, check out the blue box above the recipe for every entry that I share. I’ll be keeping you up-to-date on all the recipes that I share during the vegan cookie countdown! 🙂
So, do you have all the baking plans for this weekend? (In case you’re still finalizing your weekend bake list, I recommend my easy gluten free peanut butter cookies!) Or perhaps a combo of outdoorsy stuff, then baking, then ample time for enjoying all the delicious treats you created? 🙂
Oooh… how nice would it be to bundle up, go out and do some sledding for like 2-4 hours, ya know, to work up a good-sized appetite, then come home and bake all the cookies after that?
Well, since you mentioned baking cookies today (work with me here!! lol), may I introduce you to my latest and greatest entry to the BB Cookie Repertoire?
Vegan Cashew Butter Cookies: Paleo, Flourless & Gluten-Free!
Like, if you love:
- Cashew butter
- Paleo + Grain-Free goodies
- Um, YUMMY treats
Then you’ll love my paleo vegan cashew butter cookies recipe! These paleo cashew butter cookies are made with just 4 whole ingredients and so quick to prep. I mean, have you ever made cookies with the normal 10+ ingredients?! Let’s just say the fewer ingredients you have to use, the faster the recipe will be. –> That’s like professional advice right there. Professional = obvious advice of the century.
Are you ready for the best homemade cashew butter cookies of all time?!? Let’s do this!
4 Simple Ingredients for Delicious Paleo Cashew Butter Cookies
Yep, I am not joking when I say that you can actually make incredible, mouthwatering, sink-your-teeth-in-it-and-happy-sigh-GOOD homemade cashew butter cookies with just 4 ingredients. Check out this friggin’ awesome ingredients list:
- Ingredient 1: Natural Cashew Butter
- Ingredient 2: Ground Flaxseed
- Ingredient 3: Coconut Sugar
- Ingredient 4: Baking Soda
The Taste: Homemade Vegan Cashew Butter Cookies
Be prepared to have your socks blown off by how astoundingly good these paleo vegan cashew butter cookies taste. I mean, I don’t know what socks have to do with eating… but we all get the drift here. 😉
The Taste: these paleo cashew butter cookies are super soft when they come straight out of the oven, with just a thin shell of crispiness. They’re creamy & cashew buttery—with a melt-in-your mouth texture that can’t be beat. The cashew butter flavor is incredible, rich ‘n satisfying with just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy your sweet cravings.
Recommended Tools for the Best Homemade Cashew Butter Cookies
Here are my favorite tools & ingredients to use to make the best homemade cashew butter cookies!
- Unbleached Parchment Paper: My go-to pan liner whenever I bake anything, especially cashew butter cookies. It prevents the cookies from sticking to the pan, and makes clean up so delightfully simple.
- Medium Cookie Scoop: I have used a lot of cookie scoops over the years. Like, a lot. And this is hands down the best one out there. Reliable, hearty, and gives you wonderfully round cookie shapes.
- 4oz Prep Bowls: Have you ever pre-prepped your ingredients when baking? I love measuring all the ingredients up front, so the actual mixing part is nice and simple. These amazing little bowls are my secret weapon when it comes to ingredient prep. I can’t imagine baking without them!
- Paleo Pantry Staples: Cashew Butter | Coconut Sugar | Ground Flaxseed | Pure Vanilla Extract
These homemade cashew butter cookies are Erik’s absolute favorite cookie of all time. Which, by the way, I’ll totally have to challenge once I come up with another paleo vegan cookie recipe…but we’ll cross that bridge when we cross it, you know? 😉 If you’re looking for the chocolate chip version, be sure to try my Chocolate Chip Homemade Cashew Butter Cookies Recipe. I truly can’t wait to hear if you agree with Erik’s assessment! Thanks for stopping by & enjoying these sweet moments with me. ‘Til the next baking adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
📌 Click below to Pin 📌
🍪 1st Annual Beaming Baker Vegan Cookie Countdown
Welcome to the 1st Annual Beaming Baker Vegan Cookie Countdown! 🎄 We’re starting a new tradition around these parts, and they involve all of the vegan gluten free Christmas cookies. This year, I’ll be sharing 9 new vegan cookie recipes to help celebrate the holiday season with you. 🍪 We’re gonna count down from vegan cookie #9 to #1, right before Christmas! Are you excited?
Vegan Cookie #6: Paleo Vegan Cashew Butter Cookies!
In case ya missed it, here are the other vegan Christmas cookies (and candy) that I’ve shared so far:
- 9. 3 Ingredient Low Carb Peppermint Chocolate Fudge (Keto, Vegan)
- 8. Sea Salt Thin Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 7. Simple & Easy Vegan Oatmeal Cookies (GF)
- 6. Today’s Recipe! 4 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Cashew Butter Cookies Recipe (Flourless)
- 5. Chocolate Pistachio Healthy Vegan Snack Bars (Gluten Free)
- 4. Amazing Chewy Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 3. Salted Tahini Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies (Coconut Flour, Gluten Free, Vegan)
- 2. 3 Ingredient Easy Paleo Candied Almonds Recipe (Vegan, Healthy)
- 1. BEST Paleo Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten Free)
More Paleo Vegan Cookies & Cashew Butter Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Homemade Cashew Butter Cookies Recipe (Vegan, Paleo, Flourless, Oil-Free)
- Ultimate Chewy Paleo Coconut Cookies (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
- 2 Ingredient Low Carb Chocolate Cashew Keto Fudge Cups (Vegan, Dairy Free)
- Vegan Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe with Coconut Flour (Gluten Free, Paleo Friendly)
Vegan Cashew Butter Cookies Recipe: just 4 ingredients for super soft, buttery, melt-in-your-mouth flourless, paleo cashew butter Cookies! Quick & easy, made from healthy ingredients. GF, Paleo, Vegan, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until thoroughly mixed.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Using a fork, press down on cookies to flatten. Repeat in the opposite direction, creating crisscross marks. Cookies will spread a bit.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes. Mine took 12 minutes. Transfer cookie sheet to cooling rack, and allow to cool for 20-30 minutes—do not remove from sheet for at least 20 minutes, as cookies are very soft and fragile. Then, if desired, transfer cookies directly onto the cooling rack to cool completely. After cooling, cookies will be firm, but still fragile and melt-in-your-mouth. Handle with care. Enjoy! Storing notes below.
Delicious Paleo Vegan Cookies & Cashew Butter Recipes
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Cashew Butter | Coconut Sugar | Ground Flaxseed | Pure Vanilla Extract
- Room Temperature Storing Notes: Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Cookies become super soft and fragile on Day Two. If making for a party, make and serve day of.
- Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container for 1 month. Thaw at room temperature for 10-30 minutes before enjoying.
- Recommended Tools: Medium Cookie Scoop | Kitchen Timer | Small Cookie Scoop | Unbleached Parchment Paper | Baking Sheet | Glass Mixing Bowls
- Category: Healthy Desserts, Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan cashew butter cookies, paleo cashew butter cookies, homemade cashew butter cookies
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.