4 Ingredient Toasted Coconut Cashews Recipe (Paleo, GF): this vegan toasted coconut cashews recipe is gluten free & paleo! The crunchiest coconut coated roasted cashews! Dairy-Free, Healthy, Refined Sugar-Free.
So the thing about Erik is that he remembers EVERYTHING. Like, everything. Except, you know, when there’s something I expect him to remember, but he doesn’t, and then I get all mad like, um, is this not as important as that inane, random detail from 16 years ago that you still remember?
I mean, come on, Erik!! Lol.
Take, for instance, when I asked him just a minute ago, for some ideas on what to write for this Toasted Coconut Cashews recipe post. I was like, I’m fresh out of ideas, man!! Hehe—okay, I don’t really shout “man!!!” at him… but I could.
How these Toasted Coconut Cashews Came To Be…
Anywho, he reminds me of a time, literally over 8 years ago, when I went to New York with my sister Jenny and brought him back coconut cashews.
I was like, “Huh? When did that happen?” and… “Wait, what year was this?”
And he’s all like, “You know, you also brought back coconut balls that you said your mom loves…” and “the weather was a balmy 72 degrees” and “you were wearing those sparkly purple socks with the hole near the pinky toe that you love.”
And… “that was the same day you also tried making coconut cookies and I loved them!!!” See: my chewy paleo coconut cookies!
And I’m like, “Whaaaaa? What day was this?”
I can’t even remember two days ago and this dude is like, “On this day in history, these 9,999 things happened. Shall I list more? Shall I go on?”
So… that’s what it’s like living with a know-it-all, erm, I mean, experiencing the joys of a remembering-wunderkind. 😉 I mean, at least I had something to write for today’s toasted coconut cashews post, amiright?
4 Ingredient Toasted Coconut Cashews Recipe (Paleo, Gluten Free, Vegan)
Today’s recipe can be characterized in so many ways… is it a coconut covered cashews recipe? Or is it more of a coconut roasted cashews situation? Perhaps more of a toasted coconut cashew crunch? Or is that all semantics? 😉
Just—this 4 Ingredient Toasted Coconut Cashew Recipe is amazing in so many ways: it’s super easy to make, prepared & ready to bake in less than 3-5 minutes (depending on your scooping & measuring game lol), and crunchy, practically guilt-free, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and, of course, vegan. You’ll absolutely love it!
How to Make Toasted Coconut Cashews: Paleo Recipe
Making these toasted coconut cashews is super, super easy! It takes less than 5 minutes to prepare. Gather your coconut, cashews and optional salt and toss into a mixing bowl. After stirring that altogether until well mixed, go ahead and add in the coconut sugar and maple syrup. Stir until well coated.
Spread the paleo coconut cashew mix out evenly on the baking sheet. Bake, flip, bake some more. Then cool & enjoy your caramelized, crunchy coconut cashews!
How to Store Paleo Vegan Toasted Coconut Cashews
Store your paleo vegan toasted coconut cashews in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 months. Make sure to keep your coconut cashews out of direct sunlight and make this Paleo Apple Pecan Coconut Crisp. Okay, that last part isn’t necessary, per se. Hehe!
Where can I find more 4 ingredients or Less recipes?
I’m so happy you asked! 😉 Check out my 4 Ingredients Or Less tag. You’ll find all of my vegan, gluten free & paleo 4 ingredients or Less recipes there!
So let’s make these paleo vegan toasted coconut cashews, write the date down in our datebooks, and email Erik about it 8 years from now, telling him all about it. Oh, and write down as many details as possible. Together, we can show him up! 😉 In the mean time, try this recipe & let me know what you think! I can’t wait. ‘Til then…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
📌 Click below to Pin 📌
More Gluten Free Paleo Vegan Coconut Recipes
- 4 Ingredient Paleo Coconut Macaroons Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Homemade KIND Coconut Almond Bar Recipe
- No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites
- Dairy-Free Coconut Flour Cookie Dough Recipe
- 5 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars
4 Ingredient Toasted Coconut Cashews Recipe (Paleo, GF): this vegan toasted coconut cashews recipe is gluten free & paleo! The crunchiest coconut coated roasted cashews — Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- Add cashews, coconut and salt (if using) to a medium bowl. Stir until well-mixed.
- Add coconut sugar and maple syrup. Stir and fold until cashews are fully coated.
- Pour cashews onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread into an even single layer, with empty pockets at regular intervals to let air through.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, flip cashews to evenly crisp the other side. Bake for an additional 6-12 minutes. Mine took a total of 24 minutes.
- Place baking sheet on a cooling rack. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes. Storing instructions below. Enjoy!
Adapted from my 4 Ingredient Oven-Roasted Paleo Candied Pecans.
You’ll love my paleo vegan Sweet & Salty Nut Clusters Recipe and 3 Ingredient Homemade KIND Coconut Almond Bar Recipe.
- Storage notes: Cool completely before storing. Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature, in a cool, dark environment.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 12 servings per recipe, made without salt. 🙂
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 137
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: toasted coconut cashews recipe, paleo snacks, gluten free, vegan, quick easy recipe, coconut roasted cashews
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Tools to Make Paleo Vegan Toasted Coconut Cashews Recipe
Click the links below to check out my favorite tools & ingredients used to make this coconut roasted cashews recipe.
- Coconut Sugar – a favorite vegan baking essential.
- Small Coconut Flakes – perfect gluten free coconut for coating your coconut cashews
- Baking Sheet – great baking sheets for cookies, homemade nut clusters and more!
- Maple Syrup – the refined sugar-free liquid sweetener to use in paleo vegan baking.
- Mixing Bowls – one of my favorite mixing bowls for baking (and cooking)! Grippy handles, grippy bottom and an awesome pour spout.