Just 5 mins of prep & 4 ingredients for the creamiest almond butter paleo ice cream! No Churn, Vegan, Keto, Dairy Free.
Lately, Erik and I’ve been looking for a low-carb ice cream recipe to make for my mom. She’s not allowed to have much sugar, and she’s always looking for a way to stay full for longer… hence: keto recipes!
I’ve been working on keto aka high-fat, low-carb recipes and testing them on her to see what she thinks. I still want to keep things are whole as possible, so I’m starting with a paleo ice cream base.
So far, this 4 ingredient almond butter paleo ice cream is her favorite! Woohoo!! The best part? It’s so easy to make—you literally just throw all the paleo ice cream ingredients into a food processor, then—oops, I’m rambling already… we’ll get into this later. 😉
Are you ready to make the best creamy paleo ice cream? Let’s do it!
How to Make Almond Butter Paleo Ice Cream
Today, we’re going to learn how to make almond butter paleo ice cream without an ice cream maker! Woohoo!!
Add everything to a food processor: coconut milk, almond butter, sweetener and extract.
Blend all paleo ice cream ingredients together until smooth.
Pour keto vegan ice cream mixture into a freezer-friendly container.
Freeze almond butter ice cream until firm.
Thaw & Scoop
Thaw until scoopable, then scoop your soon-to-be favorite keto, paleo & vegan ice cream! Whoop!
Creamy Paleo Ice Cream in 4 Ingredients
- Ingredient 1: Full-fat coconut milk
- Ingredient 2: Natural, creamy almond butter or try homemade almond butter!
- Ingredient 3: Pure Maple Syrup OR a keto-friendly sweetener
- Ingredient 4: Vanilla or almond extract
How do I make this paleo almond butter ice cream keto?
To make this paleo almond butter ice cream keto, simply swap out the pure maple syrup for one of the low-carb, keto sweeteners below. Since keto is low-carb and high-fat, the rest of the ingredients stay put! Instead of maple syrup, you can use…
- Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener Drops– Zero glycemic, zero carb, sugar-free, tastes like honey, with no bitter aftertaste (which you can get with stevia). One of my favorites! Keto, Vegan, Low Glycemic, Low Carb, Paleo, Gluten-Free.
- Liquid Stevia Drops– Zero glycemic, zero calories, zero carbs. Just be careful with using more than the amount in the recipe because stevia can leave quite the aftertaste, which can be unpleasant.
- Lakanto Maple Flavored Sugar-Free Syrup– Closest in taste to the pure maple syrup listed in this recipe. Only 1 net carb and 0 grams of sugar per 2 tablespoons. Keto, Vegan, Low Glycemic, Low Carb, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free.
To make this paleo almond butter ice cream a keto ice cream recipe: During Step 1 of this recipe, start with the smaller amount of keto sweetener listed on the recipe. Blend until smooth. Taste the mixture–if it’s not sweet enough, add a few more drops. Sweeten to taste, blend thoroughly and freeze!
Rich ‘n creamy almond butter ice cream that’s secretly paleo, keto, vegan and dairy free!
How’ve you been enjoying all of the ice cream recipes on BB? 🙂 We’ll soon be transitioning to warmer, cozier recipes, but for now… we make ice cream! I simply cannot wait to hear what you and your loved ones think. ‘Til the next wonderful kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Delicious Ice Cream Recipes
- Keto Coconut Ice Cream
- Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
- Best Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
- Cashew Ice Cream
- …and learn how to toast slivered almonds for an extra special topping!
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.