Homemade Cashew Coconut Milk Vegan Ice Cream (Paleo, Dairy-Free): creamy coconut milk-based ice cream packed with cashews & coconut! Make the best cashew ice cream in minutes—no soaking cashews, no churn, easy! Paleo, Dairy-Free, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
Have you ever tried cashews and coconut together? A few months ago, I shared a toasted coconut cashew recipe with you and it was a surprise hit.
Like, cashews + coconut = YUM x power of a bagillion.
Finally, tasty math I can get behind! 😉 Well, when I was testing that recipe (and eating waaaay more coconut cashews than I thought possible), I realized that the combo was super magical, and thus, worthy of ice cream-ification.
Oh, you know what I mean! For example, dark chocolate: good. Make into dark chocolate nice cream. Peanut butter: good. Make into peanut butter swirl ice cream. Almond Joy: oh-so-friggin-good: make into this Almond Joy Vegan Paleo Ice Cream Recipe!!!
Homemade Cashew Coconut Milk Vegan Ice Cream Recipe
So you didn’t get seriously, gnarly hungry reading all of that?! ‘Cuz I got hungry just writing it… Ahem! Back on point: all of that delicious paleo vegan ice cream-ification (it’s a thing now) meant just one thing for those tasty coconut cashews: ICE CREAM TIME!!
As such, allow me to welcome you to the best Cashew Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipe, like ever. No, you don’t have to soak cashews. No, you don’t have to bust out the ice cream maker. No, you don’t have to look for any other cashew ice cream recipe… EVER!
Yes, you should totally grab all of your appetites, as if they were animate objects! And you should also grab some of these Chocolate Almond Butter Keto Fat Bombs and this 2 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Pecan Fudge while you’re at it.
Today’s Homemade Cashew Coconut Milk Vegan Ice Cream is paleo, dairy-free, low carb, refined sugar-free, and gluten free! It’s the creamiest, rich homemade cashew ice cream made with luscious coconut milk, and packed with delicious coconut flakes and roasted cashews. So. GOOD.
You ready? Let’s eat this! Let’s make this!
How to make Cashew Coconut Milk Paleo Vegan Ice Cream
This cashew coconut milk ice cream recipe is so easy to make! Just add all ingredients except the add-ins to a food processor and blend until smooth. Pulse in the coconut, then pour into freezer-friendly ice cream container. Chill until firm enough to fold in cashews, then until frozen. Thaw until scoopable. Scoop your vegan ice cream & enjoy!
Best Paleo Vegan Ice Cream Recipes
Here are some of the best paleo ice cream recipes on Beaming Baker. They also happen vegan, dairy-free and refined sugar-free! To see homemade coconut milk ice cream recipes, scroll down further. 🙂
- Dark Chocolate Nice Cream (vegan, paleo, non-dairy)
- No Churn Chocolate Chocolate Chip Coconut Vegan Ice Cream (paleo, dairy-free)
- Try this dairy-free paleo sorbet! 2 Ingredient Pineapple Coconut Sorbet
Q&A for Cashew Coconut Milk Ice Cream (Vegan, Paleo)
- Can I use homemade cashew butter in this recipe? Yes! Learn here: How to Make Homemade Cashew Butter Recipe.
- Can I pour this cashew coconut milk ice cream mixture into an ice cream maker? Yes! You can churn this vegan ice cream in an ice cream maker to make it extra creamy and light.
- Can I use a different seed or nut butter? Yes! Try peanut butter, sunflower seed butter or almond butter! If you prefer almond butter ice cream, try my 4 Ingredient Paleo Almond Butter Ice Cream (Vegan, Keto).
- Where do I find full-fat coconut milk? Click here to find full-fat coconut milk.
- How much sweetener should I use? Use the amount listed on this paleo ice cream recipe, or add to taste. Simply take a taste of the cashew coconut milk ice cream mixture before freezing—while it’s still in the food processor.
- Can you make vegan ice cream with coconut milk? Absolutely! Coconut milk adds a wonderful richness and creaminess to paleo vegan ice cream recipes. Check out this cashew coconut milk ice cream recipe or the Homemade Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipes below!
So how’d you like making your very first homemade coconut milk ice cream recipe? Not your first? How presumptuous of me! 😉 I mean, how’d you like making the best homemade coconut milk-based ice cream, ever? 😉 Hehe! Thank you so much for sharing in these kitchen adventures with me! ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
Homemade Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipes: Dairy-Free, Paleo, Vegan
- Almond Joy Vegan Paleo Ice Cream Recipe (Refined Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free)
- 4 Ingredient Paleo Almond Butter Ice Cream (Vegan, Keto, Dairy-Free) – without an ice cream maker!
- 3 Ingredient Mango Coconut Vegan Ice Cream (Paleo, Dairy-Free, Vegan)
- Coconut Chocolate Chip Healthy Vegan Ice Cream Recipe (Paleo, Dairy-Free)
- And… if you’re in the mood for cookies with your paleo ie cream, try these Chocolate Chip Homemade Cashew Butter Cookies
Cashew Ice Cream Recipe: just 3 ingredients for deliciously creamy cashew ice cream. The best cashew ice cream recipe—no churn, super easy and satisfying! Vegan, Paleo.
- Add all ingredients except the Optional Add-in to a food processor or blender: coconut milk, cashew butter, maple syrup and vanilla (if using).
- Blend until smooth. Periodically scrape down the sides of the blender/processor.
- Pour into a freezer-friendly container with a lid, such as this insulated ice cream tub or these super cute mini ice cream containers.
- Cover and place into the freezer. Freeze for 1 hour. Then, if using, fold in chopped cashews—the ice cream mixture will be thickened & creamy—this will prevent the cashews from sinking to the bottom.
- Freeze for an additional 2-5 hours, until firm. Enjoy! If enjoying the next day or later, allow to thaw for about 30-60 minutes at room temperature, or until soft enough to scoop.
More Ice Cream Recipes
*This recipe is lightly sweet. If you like sweeter ice cream, add 1-2 more tablespoons maple syrup. Taste the ice cream mixture before freezing to adjust to taste.
Storing Instructions: Store for 1-2 weeks in the freezer. Before enjoying: allow to thaw for 30-60 minutes at room temperature, or until soft enough to scoop.
To Quick Thaw: Making sure your ice cream is in a microwave-safe container, heat in 15-second increments until softened & scoopable.
- Food Processor: Nothing beats this food processor. It’s probably my most-used kitchen appliance.
- Reusable Ice Cream Containers: This tall, rectangular Insulated Ice Cream Tub fits perfectly in your freezer door. For pint-style containers: Reusable Ice Cream Tub or Mini Ice Cream Containers – perfect for homemade ice cream & love that they’re reusable!
- Trigger Ice Cream Scoop: The trigger makes it super easy to create beautiful scoops of ice cream without it getting stuck. Best Ice Cream Scoop: I seriously love this scoop! It looks amazing, and scoops like a champ.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freeze
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cashew ice cream, cashew milk ice cream
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Best Tools to Make Paleo Vegan Ice Cream Recipes!
Click the links below for the ingredients & tools I use to make my paleo vegan ice cream recipes!
- Food Processor: My go-to food processor. I’ve been using this brand for years and I absolutely love it.
- Coconut Shreds: I love using this coconut in recipes, especially in this paleo vegan ice cream.
- Best Ice Cream Scoop: Might just be my favorite ice cream scoop ever.
- Maple Syrup: A wonderful paleo vegan sweetener to use in this vegan ice cream.
- Portion Control Ice Cream Containers: These containers are super adorable, and perfectly sized to help you portion out servings of ice cream.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.