Super fresh avocado and hummus on a bed of crispy lettuce come together for a quick picnic-ready wrap!
- 2 lavash wraps
- ½ cup of your favorite hummus
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Ground paprika, to taste
- 4 pre-washed lettuce leaves
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, sliced
- 1/8 to ¼ cup minced garlic (to taste)
- 2 medium-sized avocados, sliced
- Setup a large, clean work area. Lay two lavash wraps flat on your work area. Using a medium-sized knife, cut each lavash piece in half.
- Using a spoon, spread hummus across your four pieces of lavash. Sprinkle black pepper, salt and paprika over the hummus layer to taste.
- Pat your lettuce leaves down with a towel to dry them. Lay one lettuce leaf over each of the lavash pieces. Take your tomato slices and layer generously over the lettuce.
- Sprinkle minced garlic over the tomato slices, making sure to leave out the extra juices (juices will make the wrap soggy). Place your avocado slices evenly across the minced garlic.
- Fold the wrap in half to close. Serve immediately!
Best served and eaten immediately. You can also wrap these wraps (heh heh) tightly in wax paper and string, and bring them to a picnic. Just squeeze a little lemon juice over the avocado to keep it pretty!
- Category: sandwiches & wraps
- Cuisine: vegetarian