Fresh mint, juicy ‘n tart limes, plus spritzy club soda and white rum combine to make the best low carb keto mojito! Nearly zero carbs–at 0.1g carbs per cocktail!
A Refreshing Keto Mojito Recipe for a Refreshing Afternoon
Oh my goodness, it’s Spring! And that means it’s just about summer. Which also, coincidentally, means that we’re gonna break out the warm weather clothes, sunny vacation plans… and our favorite refreshing cocktails. Cuz’ sometimes even just a sip of something refreshing is enough to take you away on a vacation, even if just for a moment. So let’s stir up some fresh ‘n minty, deliciously tart and spritzy keto mojitos!
Keto Ingredients for a Keto Mojito!
When I started looking into the keto diet, I thought I would never see a sweet cocktail again. Fortunately, I was wrong. I started mixing up my usual keto dessert-making ingredients with my usual cocktail ingredients and found that making a keto mojito wasn’t too difficult.
- fresh mint leaves
- keto simple syrup
- fresh-squeezed lime juice
- white rum
- club soda
What is a Mojito? How’s about a Low Carb Mojito?
A mojito is a light and refreshing cocktail that originates from Havana, Cuba.  ] It’s traditionally made with rum, lime, sugarcane juice and fresh mint.
In our take on the low carb version of a mojito, we’re replacing the sugarcane juice with this ready-made keto simple syrup.
How to Make a Keto Mojito
A keto mojito is one of the easiest cocktails to make with fresh ingredients. First, you add the fresh mint and this keto simple syrup to a highball glass. Then, you take a muddler and lightly muddle the mint and keto simple syrup together until the mint becomes aromatic. You’ve just made keto mint simple syrup! Now, add white rum and lime juice to the glass. Grab a stirring spoon from your cocktail set, and stir until the rum, lime juice and keto mint simple syrup are well mixed.
Top this sweetened, minty rum mixture off with club soda. Stir gently to mix.
Garnish your highball glass with a sprig of mint and a lime wheel on the rim. Voila, you’ve made a keto mojito!
More Cocktail Recipes
- Virgin Mojito
- Classic Martini
- Irish Mule Recipe
- Tennessee Mule
- Dirty Martini
- Hot and Dirty Martini
Tools You Need
- Keto Simple Syrup
- Curved Highball Glasses
- 24-Piece Cocktail Shaker Set
- Steel Angled Measuring Jigger
Cheers to Us!
Raise your glass and let’s cheers to carving a little time out in our day for a little something nice, and a relaxing moment we hella deserve. Cheers to us! Thank you for stopping by and being a part of this big beautiful adventure. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
🍹 📸 🍃Print
Fresh mint, juicy ‘n tart limes, plus spritzy club soda and rum combine to make the best low carb keto mojito!
- 8–12 mint leaves
- ¼ oz this keto simple syrup or less, to taste
- ¾ to 1 oz lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 oz white rum
- Club soda to top of glass
- Angostura bitters
- mint sprig, lime wheel
- Add mint and this keto simple syrup to a highball glass.
- Lightly muddle mint and sweetener, being careful not to completely crush or pulverize the mint. You want to think of this as gently massaging the minty aroma and oils out of the leaves.
- Pour lime juice and white rum into the glass. Stir until mixed.
- Add ice almost to the top of the glass.
- Pour club soda over ice to the top of the glass.
- Gently stir the mixture several times, until well mixed. Use a spoon to scoop/stir some of the mint towards the middle and top of the drink.
- Optionally, add a splash of bitters.
- Garnish with mint sprig and lime wheel. Add a straw, then sip and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Drinks, Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: Cuban
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Wanna help grow the Beaming Baker community? ☀️
You play such an important part in the livelihood of Beaming Baker–and just know that Erik and I truly appreciate it. 🧡 If you want to help grow the BB community, you can do the following:
- 📝 Leave a comment & rating. When you try a recipe, leave a comment and star rating to let us know how you liked the recipe. It truly helps all of our readers discover which recipe works best–and keeps us going in the right direction.
- 📸 Instagram. Made a recipe? Take a photo and share it on Instagram with the tag #beamingbaker and tag us at @beamingbaker. It makes our day to see how the recipe turned out for you!
- 👭 Tell a friend. You know when you love something, you can’t help but tell others about it? If you love any of the recipes on Beaming Baker, tell a friend. 🙂 It truly helps to grow the BB community. ☀️
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.