This keto peanut butter cups recipe is made with just 4 ingredients!
Thick layers of keto chocolate and peanut butter stack to make the most mouthwatering keto peanut butter cups.
What’s your favorite candy this time of year? Mine are peanut butter cups! But what about when you need those darn peanut butter cups to be keto, low carb, and basically sugar free?
You’re screwed! (Except….)
Except you’re not! Today, I’m sharing my favorite, super easy recipe for keto peanut butter cups.
Yes, they’re topped with keto-friendly chocolate. Yes, they’re bursting with peanut butter deliciousness. Yes, they’re actually low carb.
So are you ready to make your very own keto peanut butter cups? Let’s do it!
What are peanut butter cups?
Peanut butter cups are a popular candy treat that typically combine peanut butter and chocolate in cup form. Usually, you can expect a chocolate cup with a peanut butter filling.
Today, we’re making an easier twist on peanut butter cups by creating two simple layers: a keto peanut butter layer for the bottom of the cup and a keto chocolate peanut butter layer for the top, for a double delicious peanut butter whammy! Lol.
How are these keto peanut butter cups… keto?
We’re using low-carb, very low sugar ingredients to create the two layers I mentioned above.
This way, you can have your keto peanut butter cup and eat it, too. 😉
Net carbs per cup: 3g
4 Simple Keto Ingredients for Keto Peanut Butter Cups
A thick layer of sweet keto peanut butter topped with rich keto chocolate for indulgent, guilt-free keto chocolate peanut butter cups!
Keto peanut butter cups: real as ever, my friend. 😉 Stop by and let me know if you tried my keto chocolate peanut butter cups recipe, or if you just wanna chat. I’m all ears. 🙂 Thank you for stopping by! ‘Til the next sweet keto adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Keto Dessert Recipes We Love
- 4 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Energy Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Keto Peanut Butter Bars
- Secretly Keto Ice Cream Recipes (You Won’t Believe It)
- 3 Ingredient Keto Nut Clusters (Low Carb)
- Keto Cookie Dough Recipe
This keto peanut butter cups recipe is made with just 4 ingredients! Thick layers of keto chocolate and peanut butter stack to make the most mouthwatering keto peanut butter cups.
- Set a 12-cup silicone pan on top of a baking sheet. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later. Set aside.
- Make the Peanut Butter Layer: In a medium bowl, add Peanut Butter Layer ingredients: peanut butter, keto maple syrup, and coconut flour.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well-mixed and thickened, with no visible flour patches remaining.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop and drop peanut butter balls into prepared silicone tray. Using a spoon, flatten peanut butter mixture into smooth, even layers.
- Make the chocolate topping: Use the double boiler method or the following. Add Chocolate Topping ingredients to a medium, microwave-safe bowl: keto chocolate chips and peanut butter. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is softened and melty. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons of chocolate mixture over the peanut butter filling. I used this scoop. Tap the pan a few times to help even out the chocolate.
- Transfer pan to freezer. Freeze for 20-30 minutes, or until firm. Remove from freezer and pop out peanut butter cups. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Keto Dessert Recipes We Love
Storing Instructions: On the first day, these cups are best stored in the refrigerator, as the chocolate topping hasn’t fully set yet. Serve and enjoy within 1 hour.
After the first day, you may store these cups in an airtight container at room temperature (1-2 weeks), refrigerator (1-2 weeks). Starting week 2, the cups are a bit drier (like Reese’s PB cup filling), but still delicious.
Freezing Instructions: These cups freeze well. Store cups in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Thaw at room temperature for 10 minutes before enjoying.
Nutrition Info is an estimate based on 12 servings and made without optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 1.5g
- Sodium: 7.3mg
- Fat: 9.5g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 3g
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Protein: 4.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto peanut butter cups, keto chocolate peanut butter cups
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.