only 4 ingredients for soft ‘n dense keto peanut butter bars topped with a thick layer of chocolate. The best keto peanut butter chocolate bars!
December greetings! Like, how did it get to be December already?! I’m still gobsmacked by how fast time goes by, and how we’re already so deep into the holiday season.
Erik and I are celebrating what will be our last snowy Christmas, perhaps for a long time. 😉 We’re gearing up to move somewhere warmer, somewhere with less snow (and by that I mean none) and with more sun. Yeah!!
We’re still looking at different options, but looking to move back to the West Coast, where we both grew up. It’s time to go home, ya know? (Something about this time of year gets me all nostalgic and emotional.)
While we ponder what new beginnings next year has for us, let us first celebrate the holidays still ahead… today I’m sharing my favorite recipe for Keto Peanut Butter Bars.
Today’s keto chocolate peanut butter bars are low carb and keto-friendly. Bonus: they’re super easy to make and oh-so-ready to grace your holiday dessert table. Ready to no bake this? Let’s do it!
How to Make Keto Peanut Butter Bars
Before you even grab the keto peanut butter bar ingredients, make sure to line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper.
Make the Peanut Butter Layer
Add peanut butter, keto maple syrup and coconut flour to a medium mixing bowl. Stir and fold it all together until thickened into a dough ball. Drop the peanut butter dough ball into the center of your prepared baking pan.
Use a rubber spatula to smooth the peanut butter ball into an even layer.
Make the Chocolate Topping
Melt the keto chocolate chips and peanut butter together. Stir until it’s well mixed and smooth.
Pour the Chocolate Over the Peanut Butter
Pour your keto chocolate peanut butter topping over the peanut butter layer. Smooth the chocolate topping out over the peanut butter layer, creating an even chocolate topping.
Freeze, Slice and Enjoy
Freeze until firm. Then, slice and enjoy the best keto peanut butter bars ever! Wasn’t that easy?
Recommended: 2 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge // 3 Ingredient Low Carb Peppermint Chocolate Fudge // Keto Coconut Chocolate Bars
the 4 ingredients you need
Click the links below to see where I purchased the ingredients for this recipe:
Ingredient 1 – Natural Peanut Butter
Ingredient 2 – Keto Chocolate Chips
Ingredient 3 – Keto Maple Syrup
Ingredient 4 – Coconut Flour
2nd Annual Beaming Baker Vegan Cookie Countdown
Welcome to the 2nd Annual Beaming Baker Vegan Cookie Countdown! This year, we’re continuing the baking tradition of sharing 8 vegan cookie recipes that you’ll love. Are you excited?!
- #8: Keto Macaroons Recipe (Low Carb, Gluten Free)
- #7: Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- #6: 4 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Bars – This Recipe
- #5: 4 ingredient Crunchy Vegan Coconut Cookies
- #4: 2 Ingredient Vegan Fudge Recipe – 5 Mins Prep
- #3: 3 Ingredient Keto Nut Clusters (Low Carb)
- #2: Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- #1: 4 Ingredient Ultimate Chewy Vegan Coconut Cookies (Gluten Free, Paleo)
- Last year: 1st Annual Vegan Cookie Countdown
How to Store Your Keto Peanut Butter Bars
Just for Day 1, make sure to keep your keto peanut butter bars in the refrigerator. The keto chocolate topping just needs to set. Day 2 and onward, go ahead and store your keto peanut butter bars at room temperature. Make sure to store the bars in an airtight container and out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources, which could melt the topping.
Feel free to store your keto chocolate peanut butter bars in the freezer. Just remember to place them in a freezer-friendly container first. You can keep the peanut butter bars in the freezer for 1-2 months. Thaw before serving.
Only 4 ingredients for deliciously soft ‘n dense keto peanut butter bars topped with rich, thick chocolate peanut butter yum.
Where to Buy Ingredients for the Best Keto Peanut Butter Bars
- Keto Chocolate Chips – the best-selling keto chocolate chips for years running. I love these using these low carb chocolate chips in everything from keto fudge to keto dessert bars (and even just a snack!).
- Keto Maple Syrup – a keto pantry essential. I’ve used this brand of low carb, keto maple syrup for years, as well as the one from lakanto. Sometimes ya just need to switch it up! I used this exact brand of keto maple syrup to develop my keto peanut butter bars recipe.
- Coconut Flour – one of my favorite keto-friendly flours. Coconut flour is awesome for keto because it’s so low carb, boasting just 2 net carbs per serving. This is the brand of coconut flour that I’ve used for years.
Wishing you a wonderful season full of joyful eats, delightful laughs and all the love in the world. ‘Til the next dessert adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Delicious Keto Recipes
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls (Low Carb)
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls – 4 Ingredients!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs – Keto, 3 Ingredient!
- Best Keto Snack Bars Recipe – Easy Prep!
- Crunchy Keto Coconut Cookies – 4 Ingredient
- 3 Ingredient Easy Keto Balls
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs Recipe
- Keto Peanut Butter Cookies (Low Carb) – 4 Ingredient
- Keto Chia Pudding Recipe – 4 Ingredients!
- …and 4 Ingredient Best Keto Granola Recipe (Low Carb), just for fun 😉
Keto Peanut Butter Bars: only 4 ingredients for soft ‘n dense no bake peanut butter bars topped with a thick layer of chocolate peanut butter. Sink your teeth into the best keto peanut butter chocolate bars! Like PB cups in bar form.
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you’ll need it later. Set aside.
- Make the Peanut Butter Layer: In a medium bowl, add Peanut Butter Layer ingredients: 1 cup peanut butter, keto maple syrup, and coconut flour.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well-mixed and thickened, with no visible flour patches remaining. It will be very thick.
- Drop peanut butter “dough” ball in the center of prepared baking pan. Using the rubber spatula, spread from the center outwards, smoothing dough into an even layer. Set aside.
- Make the Chocolate Topping: Use the double boiler method or the following. Add Chocolate Topping ingredients to a medium, microwave-safe bowl: 1 cup chocolate chips and ½ cup peanut butter. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is softened and melty. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter filling. Using a clean rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer. Tap the pan a few times to help even out the chocolate.
- Transfer pan to freezer. Freeze for 45-60 minutes, or until firm. Remove from freezer and slice into 16 squares. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Recipes
Storing Instructions: On the first day, these bars are best stored in the refrigerator, as the chocolate topping hasn’t fully set yet. Serve and enjoy within 1 hour. After the first day, you may store these bars in an airtight container at room temperature or the refrigerator (1-2 weeks). Starting week 2, the bars are a bit drier (like Reese’s PB cup filling), but still delicious.
Freezing Instructions: These bars freeze well. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Thaw at room temperature for 10 minutes before enjoying.
Nutrition Info is an estimate calculated based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients (click the links for exact products). To calculate net carbs: subtract dietary fiber from total carbohydrates.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 183
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 4.4mg
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 11g, Net Carbs: 3.8g
- Fiber: 7.4g
- Protein: 7.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto peanut butter bars
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.