only 4 ingredients for soft ‘n dense keto peanut butter bars topped with a thick layer of chocolate. The best keto peanut butter chocolate bars!
Keto peanut butter bars, how I love thee. And how I love thee even more when there’s a thick layer of chocolate topping on you! In that case, we may as well call these bars keto chocolate peanut butter bars. Or, if you’re a bigger fan of peanut butter, but still need that chocolate in your life, you may call these keto peanut butter chocolate bars.
Well… that went on a tangent no one expected. Minutiae, you know?
Anywho, today I’m sharing my favorite recipe for keto no bake peanut butter bars.
These keto chocolate peanut butter bars are low carb and keto-friendly. Bonus: they’re super easy to make and oh-so-ready to grace your holiday dessert table. Ready to no bake this? Let’s do it!
The Keto Peanut Butter Bars to Make Your Keto Dessert Dreams Come True
You may be asking yourself, “Why should I take the time, use the ingredients, and perhaps waste my energy making these no bake keto peanut butter bars?” To that, I shall heartily and happily (and side-eye, I mean, I have some dignity) respond:
- Mouthwateringly good: these keto chocolate peanut butter bars boast a thick layer of sweetened peanut butter filling, topped off with a sink-your-teeth-in-it delicious keto chocolate topping.
- Tastes just like peanut butter cups, in bar form: these no bake keto peanut butter bars seriously taste like peanut butter cups! If you love and miss the dense and satisfying texture of peanut butter cups, look no further than these keto bars. They’re chocolatey, sweet ‘n peanut-buttery, and delish!
- Secretly keto-friendly & low carb: try making a batch of these no bake bars and sharing with a few loved ones. They won’t suspect that they’re keto, with only 3.8g of net carbs per serving.
- Thick and decadent, to hit that keto craving: Now, we did not take our time making these no bake keto peanut butter bars today with a result of thin, tiny desserts. No sir, we are gonna make THICK and decadent peanut butter bars. Enjoy!
How to Make Keto Peanut Butter Bars
Before you even grab the keto peanut butter bar ingredients, make sure to line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper.
Make the Peanut Butter Layer
Add peanut butter, keto maple syrup and coconut flour to a medium mixing bowl. Stir and fold it all together until thickened into a dough ball. Drop the peanut butter dough ball into the center of your prepared baking pan.
Use a rubber spatula to smooth the peanut butter ball into an even layer.
Make the Chocolate Topping
Melt the keto chocolate chips and peanut butter together. Stir until it’s well mixed and smooth.
Pour the Chocolate Over the Peanut Butter
Pour your keto chocolate peanut butter topping over the peanut butter layer. Smooth the chocolate topping out over the peanut butter layer, creating an even chocolate topping.
Freeze, Slice and Enjoy
Freeze until firm. Then, slice and enjoy the best keto peanut butter bars ever! Wasn’t that easy?
Recommended: 2 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge // Low Carb Peppermint Chocolate Fudge // Keto Coconut Chocolate Bars // Keto Granola Bars
the 4 ingredients you need
Click the links below to see where I purchased the keto-friendly ingredients for this recipe:
Ingredient 1 – Natural Peanut Butter
Ingredient 2 – Keto Chocolate Chips
One of the best ways to stay on your keto diet and have your dessert, too! I relied heavily on these keto chocolate chips when making most of my keto desserts. These keto chocolate chips melt beautifully, just like regular chocolate chips, and they taste incredible. They’re also wonderfully low carb.
Ingredient 3 – Keto Maple Syrup
If you’re new to being keto, you may not have heard of keto maple syrup; if you’re old (?? er… familar with) the keto diet, then you probably already have a jar of this keto-friendly ingredient in your pantry. It’s deliciously low carb and one of the main ingredients that make these keto bars super tasty!
Ingredient 4 – Coconut Flour
If you’re looking for keto peanut butter bars with coconut flour, search no further. Coconut flour is the prime ingredient in my keto peanut butter bars because it’s low carb and super absorbent. What does “super absorbent” mean? Well, coconut flour soaks up moisture like no other! That’s the magic in using coconut flour in these keto peanut butter bars–it helps to create a thick and deliciously dense layer of peanut butter that you can sink your teeth into.
How to Store Your Keto Peanut Butter Bars
Just for Day 1, make sure to keep your keto peanut butter bars in the refrigerator. The keto chocolate topping just needs to set. Day 2 and onward, go ahead and store your keto peanut butter bars at room temperature. Make sure to store the bars in an airtight container and out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources, which could melt the topping.
Feel free to store your keto chocolate peanut butter bars in the freezer. Just remember to place them in a freezer-friendly container first. You can keep the peanut butter bars in the freezer for 1-2 months. Thaw before serving.
Only 4 ingredients for deliciously soft ‘n dense keto peanut butter bars topped with rich, thick chocolate peanut butter yum.
Where to Buy Ingredients for the Best Keto Peanut Butter Bars
- Keto Chocolate Chips – the best-selling keto chocolate chips for years running. I love these using these low carb chocolate chips in everything from keto fudge to keto dessert bars (and even just a snack!).
- Keto Maple Syrup – a keto pantry essential. I’ve used this brand of low carb, keto maple syrup for years, as well as the one from lakanto. Sometimes ya just need to switch it up! I used this exact brand of keto maple syrup to develop my keto peanut butter bars recipe.
- Coconut Flour – one of my favorite keto-friendly flours. Coconut flour is awesome for keto because it’s so low carb, boasting just 2 net carbs per serving. This is the brand of coconut flour that I’ve used for years.
Wishing you a wonderful season full of joyful eats, delightful laughs and all the love in the world. ‘Til the next dessert adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Delicious Keto Recipes
- Keto Coconut Clusters
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Keto Peanut Butter Cups
- 3 Ingredient Easy Keto Balls
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Keto Chia Pudding Recipe
- Keto Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
- 4 Ingredient Best Keto Granola
- Keto Trail Mix
Keto Peanut Butter Bars: only 4 ingredients for soft ‘n dense no bake peanut butter bars topped with a thick layer of chocolate peanut butter. Sink your teeth into the best keto peanut butter chocolate bars! Like PB cups in bar form.
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you’ll need it later. Set aside.
- Make the Peanut Butter Layer: In a medium bowl, add Peanut Butter Layer ingredients: 1 cup peanut butter, keto maple syrup, and coconut flour.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well-mixed and thickened, with no visible flour patches remaining. It will be very thick.
- Drop peanut butter “dough” ball in the center of prepared baking pan. Using the rubber spatula, spread from the center outwards, smoothing dough into an even layer. Set aside.
- Make the Chocolate Topping: Use the double boiler method or the following. Add Chocolate Topping ingredients to a medium, microwave-safe bowl: 1 cup chocolate chips and ½ cup peanut butter. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is softened and melty. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter filling. Using a clean rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer. Tap the pan a few times to help even out the chocolate.
- Transfer pan to freezer. Freeze for 45-60 minutes, or until firm. Remove from freezer and slice into 16 squares. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Recipes
Storing Instructions: On the first day, these bars are best stored in the refrigerator, as the chocolate topping hasn’t fully set yet. Serve and enjoy within 1 hour. After the first day, you may store these bars in an airtight container at room temperature or the refrigerator (1-2 weeks). Starting week 2, the bars are a bit drier (like Reese’s PB cup filling), but still delicious.
Freezing Instructions: These bars freeze well. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Thaw at room temperature for 10 minutes before enjoying.
Nutrition Info is an estimate calculated based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients (click the links for exact products). To calculate net carbs: subtract dietary fiber from total carbohydrates.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 183
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 4.4mg
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 11g, Net Carbs: 3.8g
- Fiber: 7.4g
- Protein: 7.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto peanut butter bars
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.