My favorite cinnamon oatmeal cookies!
Made with a perfect blend of cozy spices, chewy oats and caramely flavor. Try these oat-rich, fall-inspired cookies for your next easy dessert!
How are you enjoying this warm and cozy season? Are you staying warm ‘n cozy, or freezing your oatmeal cookies off? Well, just in case you needed an excuse to heat up the oven (aka gently warm up the surrounding frigid area), why not whip up today’s cinnamon oatmeal cookies?
I’m loving today’s cinnamon oatmeal cookies recipe because it’s everything: chewy and dense throughout, with lightly crispy edges, a burst of cinnamon and your favorite fall spices… with oat-rich deliciousness.
Bonus: they’re made with simple ingredients, so you can indulge in a few more cinnamon oatmeal cookies, without the guilt.
Ready to get your bake on? Let’s bake cookies!!!
What are Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies?
Let’s start with the basics. Oatmeal cookies are a sweet cookie treat that’s made with oatmeal as the primary ingredient.
In today’s cinnamon oatmeal cookies, we’re kicking oatmeal cookies up a notch by emphasizing the cinnamon flavor for an extra cozy oatmeal cookie delight.
How to Make Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
Whisk the Dry
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients.
Whisk the Wet
In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
Now, pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients. Fold these two components together until you create your cinnamon oatmeal cookie dough.
Grab your favorite cookie scoop, and scoop & drop balls of cinnamon oatmeal cookie dough onto that cookie sheet you prepped earlier. Make sure to keep cookies evenly spaced apart. Flatten with a fork.
Bake, Cool, Repeat
Bake, cool, then enjoy the best cinnamon oatmeal cookies! Oh yeah, don’t forget to repeat. 😉
My favorite cinnamon oatmeal cookies: perfect blend of warm ‘n cozy spices with incredible flavor. Lightly caramely, with spice and oat-rich deliciousness.
Can I Store these Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies?
Yes, you can store your cinnamon oatmeal cookies! Here’s how, below:
- Storing Instructions: Store oatmeal cookies in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks.
- Freezing Instructions: Store cookies in a freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months. Allow cinnamon oatmeal cookies to thaw at room temperature for 10-20 minutes before enjoying.
The best cinnamon oatmeal cookies: chewy ‘n dense, with just a bit of a crisp texture, bursting with chewy oats and fall spices.
What’s your favorite cinnamon to use? As a fellow cinnamon lover, I need to know! 😉 Be sure to leave a comment if you try my recipe or would just like to chat. I simply love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by and sharing in the baking adventures with me and your loved ones. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Oatmeal Cookies We Love
- Easy Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
- Easy Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- GFV Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- My Favorite Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies!
My favorite cinnamon oatmeal cookies! Made with a perfect blend of cozy spices, chewy oats and caramely flavor. Try these oat-rich, fall-inspired cookies for your next easy dessert!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons oat flour
- 2 tablespoons golden ground flaxseed
- 1 ¼ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsalted, natural creamy almond butter
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup finely chopped walnuts or your favorite add-in
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well mixed. Fold in walnuts or other add-ins, if using. Make sure to finely chop walnuts or other add-ins, as larger pieces will create crumbly cookies.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet—spaced evenly apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness. The cookies will crumble at the edges a bit after flattening—use your fingers to squish cookies back together.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Mine took 13 minutes. Place baking sheet on a cooling rack, allowing to cookies to firm up for about 15 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, transfer cookies directly onto the cooling rack. Allow to cool for 1 hour. Storing instructions below. Enjoy!
Oatmeal Cookies We Love
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks.
Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 10-20 minutes before enjoying.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 13 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cinnamon oatmeal cookies
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.