This keto peanut butter cups recipe is made with just 4 ingredients! Thick layers of keto chocolate and peanut butter stack to make the most mouthwatering keto peanut butter cups.
- Set a 12-cup silicone pan on top of a baking sheet. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later. Set aside.
- Make the Peanut Butter Layer: In a medium bowl, add Peanut Butter Layer ingredients: peanut butter, keto maple syrup, and coconut flour.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well-mixed and thickened, with no visible flour patches remaining.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop and drop peanut butter balls into prepared silicone tray. Using a spoon, flatten peanut butter mixture into smooth, even layers.
- Make the chocolate topping: Use the double boiler method or the following. Add Chocolate Topping ingredients to a medium, microwave-safe bowl: keto chocolate chips and peanut butter. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is softened and melty. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons of chocolate mixture over the peanut butter filling. I used this scoop. Tap the pan a few times to help even out the chocolate.
- Transfer pan to freezer. Freeze for 20-30 minutes, or until firm. Remove from freezer and pop out peanut butter cups. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Keto Dessert Recipes We Love
Storing Instructions: On the first day, these cups are best stored in the refrigerator, as the chocolate topping hasn’t fully set yet. Serve and enjoy within 1 hour.
After the first day, you may store these cups in an airtight container at room temperature (1-2 weeks), refrigerator (1-2 weeks). Starting week 2, the cups are a bit drier (like Reese’s PB cup filling), but still delicious.
Freezing Instructions: These cups freeze well. Store cups in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Thaw at room temperature for 10 minutes before enjoying.
Nutrition Info is an estimate based on 12 servings and made without optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 1.5g
- Sodium: 7.3mg
- Fat: 9.5g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 3g
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Protein: 4.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto peanut butter cups, keto chocolate peanut butter cups