Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (V+GF): An easy, guilt-free recipe for seriously delicious chocolate chip cookie dough bites. Vegan and Gluten Free.
- 1 ½ cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 ¼ cups gluten free oat flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs (whisk together 2 tablespoons ground flax + 6 tablespoons warm water, let set for 15 mins)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients: oats, flour, coconut, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients: coconut oil, maple syrup, flax eggs and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture. Use a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to fold the ingredients together until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Cover the bowl and place into the freezer for 15 minutes—the will allow the dough to chill and harden for easier rolling.
- Remove bowl from the freezer. Scoop about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough into your hands and roll into balls. Enjoy!
– Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for 1-2 weeks.
– If you like your cookie dough softer, leave at room temperature.
– You can also freeze these for up to a month.
– Nutrition Info: is an estimate based on 27 total bites.
- Category: no bake, vegan, gluten free, dairy-free
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 118
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 42mg
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Protein: 2g