Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (V, GF, DF): an easy, whole ingredient recipe for protein-packed cookie dough bites bursting with PB and chocolate flavor. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
Hiiiiiiii!!! Don’t mind me, I’m just in a spectacular mood, because: Halloween Month! Yep, better than Birthday Month, way better than Stay at Work Longer Month and infinitely more awesome than No Sweets Month. Okay, let’s just ignore those last two months and wipe them from our memories. They’re made up anyway, so…
But alas, I’m aware that not everyone is a Halloween fan. Booooo… I mean, boo! See what I did there? Alright you did, but you were trying to move on in a classy fashion. Beaming Baker = so not classy. But at least she’s honest! Okay, we already had this third-person-business-is-awkward talk, and we won’t have to have it again. Promise!
Back to what I was originally saying (see, my attention span is so improving-ish), all the skeleton, bat, mummy and spider treats might be giving you All Hallows’ Eve overload. Or, you might just be fixated on Christmas, Kwanzaa or Hanukkah or prefer no holidays at all. If this is you, or you just need a break from all of that sharp-toothed jack-o-lantern spookiness, look no further than this post!
Note that I may or may not have enjoyed more than 2 of these bites before writing this post. <– Energy-boosting? I THINK SO!! .
Some of you might know that I’ve got a super soft spot for no bake bites. Some of you might even call me the Beaming No-Baker. Okay, probably no one calls me that… but I like having multiple titles for when things get stale. Ahem, what was I saying about my attention span earlier?
Blame it on the candy recipe testing, or blame it on my generally interesting personality. Or even blame the fact that I just learned how to make my coffee super charged (don’t ask, or you’ll be bouncing off the walls like I am right now). Either way, you’ll just love what I have for you today:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites.
Yep, that recipe name deserved a whole line. All to itself. Anyway, if you follow me on Instagram, you’ve probably seen multiple exhibits of my enthusiasm for no bake bites. Plus, quite a few readers like yourself love making my no bake bites and then sharing museum-worthy pics of these yummy creations.
And while listening to the seriously invigorating instrumental versions of The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack and while making these, I came upon a most fascinating idea (said in Jack’s voice, naturally): why not combine the two? *perfect hint of curiosity and spookiness for some reason*
Et voilà (thank you, high school French), we have these no bake peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough bites! In the other recipes, some readers loved the inclusion of coconut shreds, and some didn’t. So I went ahead and gave them the boot, just in case you weren’t a fan. If you are, simply sub some of the chocolate chips for your fave coconut shreds.
Side note, why are coconut shreds/flakes/chips so varied in size?? Argh, right?
So whether you’re looking for a yummy treat to add to your Halloween platter, or just looking for something super scrumptious to pop after a workout, these peanut butter delights are sure to please! And if you’re not a peanut butter fan… we cannot be friends. J/k!! I have an almond butter treat just for you. ❤️
And if you love peanut butter… we’re already lifelong friends. It only makes sense. 😉 You’ll just love how easy these are to make, how much they seriously taste like peanut butter cookie dough, and how satisfying they are, even without the guilt-inducing ingredients!
Allow me to tell you all about my Peanut Butter Love treats. These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites are:
- satisfyingly sweet and rich
- perfect for Cookie Dough Lovers
- gluten free, vegan, and dairy free
- made with simple ingredients
- bursting with chocolate and peanut butter ❤️
- packed with double the peanut fun
- plant-based and allergy-friendly
- soft and chewy
- portable and perfect for on-the-go snacking
- tastier than dessert
- great for Halloween and non-Halloween Lovers alike
So grab two bowls, a few ingredients and get ready to enjoy peanut butter heaven. You’ll be so pleased that you did. In the mean time, tell me all about your plans for the holiday/fall season. Any big events for the month of October? I’m gonna be heading to the mall with my family for some Halloween trick-or-treating fun. What about you?
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter. ❤️ .
☀︎ Click below to Pin ☀︎Print
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (V, GF, DF): an easy, whole ingredients recipe for protein-packed cookie dough bites bursting with PB and chocolate flavor. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
- ¾ cup gluten free rolled oats
- ¾ cup + 2 tablespoons gluten free oat flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup unsalted, natural peanut butter*
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisked together, set for 10 mins)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons mini vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsalted peanuts, finely chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients: oats, flour, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients: peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, flax egg and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture. Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, stir and fold the ingredients together until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Cover the bowl and place into the freezer for 15-20 minutes—this chills the dough and hardens it for easier rolling.
- Remove bowl from freezer. Scoop about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough into your hands and roll into balls. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my chocolate chip cookie dough bites and my no bake peanut butter coconut bites (both vegan, gluten free and dairy free).
– *Make sure you use peanut butter that only has one ingredient: peanuts. Your PB should be naturally drippy and liquidy to work in this recipe.
– Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
– If storing in the refrigerator, you can keep these for 1-2 weeks. If storing in the freezer, transfer to an airtight, freezer-friendly container for up to 1 month. Allow to thaw at room temperature for about 30 minutes before enjoying.
– More No Bake recipes (all V, GF, DF): cranberry coconut bites, almond butter coconut bites, chewy oatmeal raisin granola bars.
– More whole foods desserts (all V, GF, DF): pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, paleo almond joy, gluten free vegan brownies.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images without my permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please re-write the entire recipe using your own words and include a link to this post for the recipe.
There are no bounds to Peanut Butter Love. If you agree, you’ll love my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free). Find out why this is one of my most popular recipes. 😉
Because portable PB never goes out of style. Try my No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free). So much Peanut Butter YES.
Try the best reviewed, most reader-instagrammed Beaming Baker recipe: my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free). See what all the fuss is about. 😉
Are you a raw cookie dough fan?
I can’t wait to hear your responses.