Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Popsicles (V+GF): Just 6 ingredients to creamy, delicious chocolate peanut butter popsicles that taste like an ice cream sundae. Vegan and Gluten Free.
- 4 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons natural, unsalted peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Add bananas and almond milk into a blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as necessary. Add peanut butter. Blend until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cocoa powder, maple syrup and coconut oil to make chocolate syrup. Whisk until smooth and shiny, like melted chocolate.
- Pour chocolate syrup into the blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour this mixture into a popsicle mold, leaving about 1/4 inch of space for the mixture to expand in the freezer. Freeze for 6-8 hours.
- Remove popsicle mold from freezer. Allow to thaw for about a minute. Run popsicle mold under just slightly lukewarm water for a few seconds. Wiggle the mold a bit. Set popsicle mold on a flat surface and wiggle the popsicles out. Enjoy!
– Wrap individual popsicles in wax paper or parchment paper. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 weeks.
– More recipes for your popsicle mold (all V+GF): strawberry chia seed pops, blueberry coconut pops.
- Category: Popsicles, Vegan, Gluten Free