My favorite cinnamon oatmeal cookies! Made with a perfect blend of cozy spices, chewy oats and caramely flavor. Try these oat-rich, fall-inspired cookies for your next easy dessert!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons oat flour
- 2 tablespoons golden ground flaxseed
- 1 ¼ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsalted, natural creamy almond butter
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup finely chopped walnuts or your favorite add-in
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well mixed. Fold in walnuts or other add-ins, if using. Make sure to finely chop walnuts or other add-ins, as larger pieces will create crumbly cookies.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet—spaced evenly apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness. The cookies will crumble at the edges a bit after flattening—use your fingers to squish cookies back together.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Mine took 13 minutes. Place baking sheet on a cooling rack, allowing to cookies to firm up for about 15 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, transfer cookies directly onto the cooling rack. Allow to cool for 1 hour. Storing instructions below. Enjoy!
Oatmeal Cookies We Love
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks.
Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 10-20 minutes before enjoying.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 13 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cinnamon oatmeal cookies