quick ‘n easy oatmeal raisin energy bites made with wholesome, delicious ingredients!
Oatmeal raisin cookies and energy bites join forces for a delicious and healthy, easy snack!
No one needs extra energy this time of year! Said no one ever. The holidays are creeping up on us and things are about to get even more hectic. So what do you do? You make oatmeal raisin energy bites!
Sometimes, you just don’t have the 2 hours to prep, make, and clean up after homemade oatmeal raisin cookies. But you do have time to whip up a quick, no bake energy bite treat!
I know you’ll love today’s energy bites because they’re chewy, satisfyingly dense, packed with nutritious oats and cozy cinnamon flavor.
Ready? Let’s no bake this!
What are energy bites?
Energy bites are a popular snack that combines usually-healthy ingredients into a portable bite, ball or mini muffin shape. These energy bites are usually fairly dense and easy to carry in a purse or backpack for easy snacking.
Today’s energy bites are an oatmeal raisin twist on the classic energy bite. Think: oatmeal raisin cookies in energy bite form.
How to make oatmeal raisin energy bites
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir and fold until well mixed.
Chill for about 10-15 minutes, until nice and firm.
Now, grab a cookie scoop. Scoop and drop balls of energy bite dough onto the prepared sheet. Pick up each bite and roll in your hands to create a smooth sphere. Or, skip this step if you like the scooped look. You can also roll a few extra raisins onto the exterior of each energy bite.
How to store oatmeal raisin energy bites
- If you like moister bites, these oatmeal raisin bites are best if enjoyed the first day; Day 2 and on, the bites will become much drier. Day 2 and forward, to soften, heat in 10-second increments in the microwave until warm.
- If you don’t mind energy bites on the drier side, store for 1-2 weeks in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
Chewy ‘n delicious oatmeal raisin energy bites packed with fiber-rich oats and healthy ingredients to keep you energized!
How’d you like today’s oatmeal raisin energy bites recipe? Be sure to let me know if you try it! I love hearing from you. ‘Til the next no bake adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Oatmeal Raisin Recipes You’ll Love
- Easy Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Vegan Cinnamon Raisin Quick Bread
- Classic Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- No Bake Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Granola Bars
- Chewy Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Quick ‘n easy oatmeal raisin energy bites made with wholesome, delicious ingredients! Oatmeal raisin cookies and energy bites join forces for a delicious and healthy, easy snack!
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons oat flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- Line a baking sheet (or even a plate) with parchment paper or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this sheet—you will need it later.
- Add all ingredients except optional topping to a medium bowl: oats, oat flour, cinnamon, maple syrup, oil, vanilla and raisins.
- Using a spoon, stir until thickened and well incorporated. If needed, use a rubber spatula to fold together into a cohesive dough. Fold in raisins.
- Place bowl in freezer and chill for 10-15 minutes, until firm.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Using your hands, shape into spheres, or keep as is if you like the shape. Optionally, dot with 2 tablespoons raisins and roll to smooth into each ball. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Oatmeal Raisin Recipes You’ll Love
Notes: Best if enjoyed the first day; Day 2 and on, the bites will become much drier. Day 2 and forward, to soften, heat in 10-second increments in the microwave until warm.
Storing Instructions: Store for 1-2 week in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oatmeal raisin energy bites
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.