Vegan Cinnamon Raisin Quick Bread Recipe (V, GF): an easy recipe for moist and satisfying healthy cinnamon raisin bread made with delicious whole ingredients. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Whole Grain.
Welcome to my mom’s favorite Beaming Baker recipe of all time. 😉 Naturally, it’s not one of the 500 coconut recipes I’ve made and dedicated specifically to my mom over the almost 3 years that this blog has run. This recipe literally knocked my paleo coconut macaroons, chocolate coconut bars, and even these chocolate coconut macaroons out of first place… Harrumph!
Lolol. My mom! What can I say, she likes to keep me on my toes! Thing is, if you’ve been around BB long enough, you know that my mom LOVES her some coconut. She can have it in any-thing. Like, any-thing. In any form.
Like, one time I took out a jar of coconut oil and my mom was like… “So…. can I taste that, or what? Do you have a spoon?” I’m like, “Mommy!! Noooo. That’s–it’s–just–I promise it’s not sweet or tasty just like that. Let me bake it into something first.” ????
But it turns out, and obviously I’m kicking myself for this, that she’s had a love of raisin bread that actually exceeds her love of coconut. For years and years. So, you might’ve guessed by now that I didn’t solely concoct this recipe for my baked good-lovin’ mama.
And you’d be right. I actually took a poll on Instagram, which I’m wont to do, and my IG followers are wont to participate in. 😉 Like, A LOT. But here’s the thing, I asked: What quick bread recipe would you like to see on Beaming Baker?
Here were the choices:
- Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- Double Chocolate anything!!!
- Banana Oatmeal Bread
And I honestly did not think I’d get the response to what I got. Which was an overwhelming YES on Cinnamon Raisin Bread! Who’d thunk it? The thing is, chocolate is pretty big on my IG. And on BB. And let’s be honest… THE WORLD. Heh heh.
So getting like a bajillion votes for cinnamon raisin was quite the surprise! Imagine that! This vegan cinnamon raisin quick bread recipe had not one, but two, surprises in store for us. 😉 Anywho, my mom & sister, Jenny, proclaimed that this was their favorite, like #1 Beaming Baker recipe that they’d ever had.
And did I have any more loaves lying around my apartment? Like, that’s how we live. With loaves on the couch, on the bed, and in our shoe closet. Omigosh… I wish we had enough space for a shoe closet! Guuurl, we live in Boston–ain’t no space for those kinds of luxuries. ???????? I don’t know why I’m so sassy today…
Anyway, I went ahead and informed them that Erik had eaten the last of the loaves that were lying around the apartment. 😉
This amazing Vegan Cinnamon Raisin Quick Bread Recipe is moist, soft, and still perfectly and satisfyingly dense. Bursting with juicy raisins that add just the right amount of sweetness and delightful texture. Also, perfectly paired with super-complementary cinnamon. YUM! Bonus: this quick bread rises like the beauty it was always meant to be… Gorgeous rise down the middle, with just a few raisins tucked into the top for looks & identification purposes, in case you’re making like 500 different quick bread loaves. And just the perfect accompaniment to your favorite BB quick bread & muffin recipes:
- One Bowl Vegan Gluten Free Banana Nut Bread
- Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe
- One Bowl Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Bread
- Easy Orange Muffins Recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Banana Nut Bread
To name a few… 😉
Here are this Vegan Cinnamon Raisin Quick Bread recipe’s finest points, in case ya need a bit more convincing! It’s:
- moist, rich, and just the right amount of dense and light
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free
- oh-so satisfyingly made with a mixture of gluten free oat flour and deliciously textured almond meal
- delightfully refined sugar-free & allergy-friendly
- bursting with juicy raisins and a blanket of warm cinnamon flavor
- just the perfect vegan cinnamon raisin bread – healthy and so delish!
- made with the simple, whole and healthy ingredients you know and love
- so good paired with Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies and Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- your soon-to-be favorite healthy cinnamon raisin bread, for real 😉
Are you ready to make your new favorite easy, delicious and healthy cinnamon raisin quick bread of the season? Let’s bake this! I’ll grab the raisins, you grab the gluten free homemade oat flour! Hint: if making your own oat flour, make sure it’s very fine and not at all coarse before using, to ensure the perfect loaf. 😉 It’s such a pleasure sharing in these sweet, homemade kitchen moments with you. I can’t wait to hear what you and your loved ones think! ‘Til next time…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
????︎ Click below to Pin ????︎
If you enjoyed this Vegan Cinnamon Raisin Quick Bread Recipe, then you’ll just love these allergy-friendly, whole ingredient sweet recipes:
- Best Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
- Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
- Healthy Banana Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- Easy Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 2 ¼ cups gluten free oat flour – if using homemade, make sure it’s very finely ground (not coarse)
- ½ cup finely ground, blanched almond flour
- 2 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup raisins
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- ½ tablespoon raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift together all the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add water and milk to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until just warm. This will prevent the melted coconut oil from solidifying once mixed with these liquids.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients: water, milk, oil, sugar, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Whisk until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Fold in raisins and walnuts.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth batter into an even layer. Optionally, sprinkle with walnuts. Tuck a few raisins into the batter. Lightly press toppings into the loaf.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes. Mine took 50 minutes. Insert a toothpick to check for doneness—once it comes out clean with just a few moist bits, it’s done.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 1 hour. Lift out of pan, transferring loaf along with parchment paper directly onto the cooling rack. Allow to finish cooling for 1-2 hours. Slice loaf into 10-12 slices. Enjoy!
Also try my Best Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Bread and my Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
- To Freeze: store in an airtight container or bag, in the freezer for up to 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for about 30 minutes at room temperature before enjoying. Or, heat in the microwave in 15-second increments until just warm.
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.