rich, moist vegan quick bread bursting with juicy raisins under a blanket of warm cinnamon flavor. Gluten Free.
Welcome to my mom’s favorite Beaming Baker recipe of all time. Naturally, it’s not one of the 500 coconut recipes I’ve made and dedicated specifically to my mom over the nearly 5 years this blog has run.
Lol. My mom! What can I say, she likes to keep me on my toes! 😉
I originally shared this recipe back in November of 2018, and since then it’s become a bit of a thing. And by “thing” I mean a reader favorite. Have you tried this vegan quick bread yet?
If you try this vegan cinnamon raisin quick bread, leave a comment below and let me know what you think! You know I seriously love hearing from you.
In the meantime, why don’t we get super-festive, super-fall-ish and make a fresh, warm loaf of cinnamon raisin bread together? 🙂 Let’s bake this!
How to Make Vegan Cinnamon Raisin Bread
First things first, preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
Sift together all the dry ingredients in a large bowl: oat flour, almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
Water + Milk
Heat the water and milk until warm enough to prevent the coconut oil from solidifying once it’s mixed with these two ingredients.
In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients: water, milk, coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup and vanilla.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk together until combined and no flour patches remain. Fold in raisins and walnuts.
Pour your vegan quick bread batter into the prepared loaf pan. Smooth into an even layer and dot with raisins and walnuts.
Bake, Cool and Enjoy
Bake for about 50 minutes. Cool completely and slice. Enjoy the best gluten free cinnamon raisin bread ever!
Testimonials for Vegan Cinnamon Raisin Quick Bread
Zeel says, “OMG. This bread is to die for! I could eat all of it in one sitting but have to control myself. I love this recipe because the ingredients are so clean, healthy and it is delicious! Thank you so much for sharing. In love with your blog!”
Amy Mae says, “Another amazing quick bread recipe. My kids love it too! Can’t wait until it’s “seasonally acceptable” to start making your pumpkin bread again. (Honestly I would have made it today but I didn’t have any pumpkin in the house lol. Kinda glad because this recipe is so good too.)”
Claribel says, “I’ve been a loyal Beaming Baker follower for a while now, and I’ve made her breads several times! They’re just so tasty! This one is great for breakfast or a snack. I spread some homemade chia seed mixed berry jam on it, and it’s heavenly. I added nutmeg and cardamom and pecans. I omitted the raisins and walnuts. I used grapeseed oil instead of coconut oil because it’s just what we had on hand. Delicious!”
Debbie says, “This bread is delicious! I am going to have to try your other quick breads!”
Kami says, “I’ve made this 3x—I absolutely love it! Please do more quick bread recipes. :)”
Storing and Freezing Your Vegan Quick Bread
Room Temp + Fridge: Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator, or in a cool, dark environment. This vegan quick bread is best the first 3 days.
To Freeze: Store vegan quick bread in an airtight container or bag, in the freezer for up to 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for about 30 minutes at room temperature before enjoying. Or, heat in the microwave in 15-second increments until just warm.
Just the right amount of dense & light, this vegan cinnamon raisin quick bread is the perfect homemade treat to bake. Bursting with juicy raisins under a blanket of warm cinnamon… yum!
So whaddya think? Was my mom totally right about this vegan cinnamon raisin quick bread or what? 🙂 I can’t wait to hear what you and your loved ones think of my vegan quick bread recipe. Just so you know, it’s such a pleasure sharing in these sweet, homemade kitchen moments with you. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Delicious Vegan Quick Bread Recipes
- Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Bread Recipe (GF, Dairy-Free)
- Super Moist Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (Gluten Free)
- Moist Vegan Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipe (GF)
- Best Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread (GF)
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Irresistible Healthy Banana Bread Recipe
- Easy Vegan Pumpkin Bread
- Easy Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe (Vegan)
Vegan Cinnamon Raisin Quick Bread Recipe: rich, moist vegan quick bread bursting with juicy raisins under a blanket of warm cinnamon flavor. Gluten Free. Made with simple, whole ingredients.
- 2 ¼ cups gluten free oat flour – if using homemade, make sure it’s very finely ground (not coarse)
- ½ cup finely ground, blanched almond flour
- 2 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup raisins
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- ½ tablespoon raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift together all the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add water and milk to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until just warm. This will prevent the melted coconut oil from solidifying once mixed with these liquids.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients: water, milk, oil, sugar, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Whisk until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Fold in raisins and walnuts.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth batter into an even layer. Optionally, sprinkle with walnuts. Tuck a few raisins into the batter. Lightly press toppings into the loaf.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes. Mine took 50 minutes. Insert a toothpick to check for doneness—once it comes out clean with just a few moist bits, it’s done.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 1 hour. Lift out of pan, transferring loaf along with parchment paper directly onto the cooling rack. Allow to finish cooling for 1-2 hours. Slice loaf into 10-12 slices. Enjoy!
Room Temp + Fridge: Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator, or in a cool, dark environment. Best the first 3 days.
To Freeze: store in an airtight container or bag, in the freezer for up to 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for about 30 minutes at room temperature before enjoying. Or, heat in the microwave in 15-second increments until just warm.
- Category: Quick Bread, Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan quick bread, gluten free cinnamon raisin bread
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.