Roasted garlic aioli features fragrant roasted garlic with caramelized tones, a hint of spice and a fresh twist. Perfect for dipping, sandwiches and more!
- 1 head roasted garlic
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- A pinch cayenne pepper
- Make roasted garlic first, then allow to cool just enough to touch. Remove roasted garlic cloves from the papery garlic head.
- Add roasted garlic to a medium bowl. Mash until mostly smooth and creamy.
- Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper. Stir until well mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Use as a sandwich spread, dip, and more.
- Store in an airtight container for 7-10 days.
Learn how to roast garlic here.
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for 7-10 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dips
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: French