Vegan Strawberry Chia Seed Popsicles (V+GF): a 3 ingredient recipe for delicious, refreshing strawberry popsicles bursting with chia seeds. Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free.
- 5 cups fresh ripened strawberries, sliced and packed*
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Add strawberries and maple syrup (if needed) into a blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour strawberry mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add chia seeds. Whisk until just incorporated.
- Pour the strawberry chia seed mixture into a popsicle mold. Make sure to leave about ¼” of space at the top of the mold to allow the popsicles to expand in the freezer. Insert popsicle sticks into the mold, or follow instructions for your mold.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours.
- Remove from freezer. Allow to thaw for a few minutes. If needed, run popsicle mold under a bit of lukewarm water to help the popsicles loosen.
- Place the popsicle mold on a flat surface and wiggle the popsicles out. Enjoy!
-*Use the ripest, sweetest strawberries possible. The sweeter the strawberries, the less likely you’ll need to add sugar to your pops.
– Store in an airtight container in the freezer. Wrap popsicles in wax paper or plastic to prevent them from sticking to each other. Keep for 1-2 weeks.
– More frozen treat recipes (all vegan+gluten-free): chocolate peanut butter banana popsicles, 3 ingredient blueberry coconut popsicles, chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie, chocolate shell ice cream sandwiches.
- Category: Popsicles, Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free