Vegan Blueberry Coconut Popsicles (V+GF): a 3 ingredient recipe for creamy popsicles packed with blueberries and coconut flavor. Vegan, Gluten Free and Dairy Free.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (13.66 oz.)
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 2–3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Add coconut milk, blueberries and maple syrup to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour this mixture into a popsicle mold. Make sure to leave about ¼” of space at the top of the mold to allow the popsicles to expand in the freezer. Insert popsicle sticks into the mold, or follow instructions for your mold.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours.
- Remove from freezer. Allow to thaw for a minute or two. If needed, run popsicle mold under lukewarm water to help the popsicles loosen.
- Place the popsicle mold on a flat surface and wiggle the popsicles out. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Method: Freeze
- Cuisine: American