4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe (V, GF): an easy, one bowl recipe for irresistible no bake bites packed with peanut butter and chocolate flavor! They taste like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups! . Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Protein-Packed.
Can you believe, about 3 years ago, I had never made no bake bites? And that’s literally something I make at least once every two weeks (sometimes twice a week). And it’s one of the most popular recipe categories on Beaming Baker.
My, how times have changed!
It’s just, back then, when I thought of a no bake bite, I was like, “Wha??? What’s the deal with that? Is it weird and does it taste… ya know, no bake?”
I must admit, I’ve had a few readers ask if my no bake recipes taste “no bake.” To which I respond… with utter silence. Because I have no clue what that even means. I didn’t have a clue back then and I don’t now! All I know if that it tastes good and it doesn’t taste uncooked. Or something… .
Meanwhile, once I got into the swing of no bake, I just couldn’t stop. It began with these no bake peanut butter coconut bites, moved into these no bake almond butter coconut bites, stopped along the way with these no bake oatmeal raisin bites and these no bake double chocolate cherry coconut energy bites, then took a nice long visit with these 3 ingredient peanut butter no bake energy bites. They are THE most popular recipe on the site now.
Funny, because one of the last most popular recipes was those mo bake peanut butter coconut bites. Yes, I just wrote “mo bake.” In fact, I actually wrote “mo bale,” (accidentally, then autocorrect decided to save me from one section: bake).
Since you guys love no bake bites so much, I thought it’d be high time to share another! May I present to you my 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe? 🙂
More than a few readers have asked for a peanut butter fudge recipe and as much as I’d like to oblige, I need at least a few months to test, fine tune, then perfect that recipe. But in the meantime, I thought I’d share something a tad more chocolate fudgier (who knew there could be fudge without chocolate??) and a tad more ready to share!
These 4 ingredient chocolate peanut butter no bake energy bites are meant for your healthy snack recipe box, but I must admit, they taste like they belong in your healthy dessert recipe box. They’re so incredibly indulgent without any of the guilt, and they taste just like a Reese’s peanut butter cup! (And you know how much we love peanut butter cups around here .).
I’m toying with some ideas on how to make these into truffles/various decadent dessert bars. In the meantime, keep those hungry peanut butter cup wolves at bay with this 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites recipe.
What in the haystacks are peanut butter cup wolves? Your guess is as good as mine.
And while we both ponder that, let’s go over these 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites finest selling points. They’re:
- ridiculously easy to make
- fudgy, sink-you-teeth-into-them-GOOD
- mainly take a few extra minutes because of the rolling, which you can totally skip (the scoops are so pretty!)
- made with just 4 ingredients
- just the protein-packed energy bite you’ve been looking for
- made with the whole, healthy ingredients you love
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free
- just the healthy no bake energy bite you need to keep you fueled
- great for your vegan snack recipe vault (there has got to be a vault!!)
- taste just like a homemade Reese’s peanut butter cup bite
Try them out and let me know what you think! It’s always so satisfying to hear that you enjoyed a recipe of mine. I’m so grateful to have you here, sharing in these kitchen adventures. Remember to sign up for the email list so we can keep in touch! Here: . Sign Up For Free Emails
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤
.︎ Click below to Pin .
If you enjoyed this super easy and satisfyingly tasty 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites recipe, then you’ll just love these delicious healthy recipes:
More Gluten Free Vegan No Bake Bites Recipes
4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe (V, GF): an easy, one bowl recipe for irresistible no bake bites packed with peanut butter and chocolate flavor! They taste like Reese’s Peanut Butter truffles! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Protein-Rich.
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this sheet. Set aside at room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut flour and cocoa powder. Whisk as long as you can. When the mixture gets harder to stir, use a rubber spatula to fold until well incorporated. Fold until thickened.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop peanut butter balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here are the 1-tablespoon and 2-tablespoon cookie scoops I use.
- Transfer to the freezer to chill for 20-30 minutes, until somewhat firm.* Remove from freezer and roll into balls, or enjoy as is! Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Try the non-chocolate version here: 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites.
– Adapted from my 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites.
– *Bites will become firmer and less moist the next day.
– Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-3 weeks. Bites will become drier, but are still tasty in the 3rd week.
– Freezing instructions: store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
– More no bake snack recipes: no bake peanut butter cookie dough bites, no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies, no bake oatmeal raisin granola bars.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
2-Tablespoon Cookie Scoop | Coconut Flour | Maple Syrup | Cookie Sheet | Unbleached Parchment Paper | Glass Mixing Bowls | 1-Tablespoon Cookie Scoop | Silicone Spatulas | Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.