4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Balls (V, GF, DF): a super easy ‘n healthy recipe for soft, chewy chocolate protein bites that taste like rich chocolate peanut butter cookies! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Healthy.
Happy August! Can you believe it’s August already? Feels like just a second ago that I was complaining about it still snowing in Boston…
… in April! Then I blinked and it was summer. And another blink (when will I learn to stop blinking) and it’s August!
But you won’t be hearing any complaints from me. I love, love, love all of the pumpkin that’s to come. Making and re-making all of my old, beloved pumpkin recipes (pumpkin bread, maple pecan pumpkin muffins, pumpkin breakfast bars… even a pumpkin pie smoothie!!) and getting out my cozy blankets. What is it about being wrapped up in a thick, cozy blanket that feels so good?
And yet, there’s still this teensy, tiny period in between summer and fall that’s known, and shall forever be known as, back-to-school!! Every year, no matter how old I get, I’m swept into the fervor of back to school. Maybe it’s all those years of ingrained schooling. Maybe it’s because two of my sisters teach. Or maybe it’s because I live so close to my young nephews that I get excited, too!
…it’s the SNACKS!!!
What better excuse to challenge myself to make the easiest and tastiest snacks possible than back-to-school? I keep hearing one of my friend’s say in my head, “Ain’t nobody got time for that!”
So I’ve made it my mission in life and on the ol’ blogeroo to make and share the easiest healthy snacks possible. Welcome to my latest easy + healthy snack creation: 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Balls.
They’re currently Erik and my favorite snack. Super duper easy to make. One of my favorite aspects of these snacks? They keep FOREVER. Okay, not forever, Fact Police. But for at least 3 months. We tried our darnedest to keep them for longer, but could no longer resist eating them all.
Even though we made a triple batch.
And there were peanut butter chocolate chip oatmeal breakfast bars, vegan chocolate cupcakes, and no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies also in the house. What can I say? We’re snack fiends!
I’m probably gonna put together a nifty recipe roundup so you can find all of my favorite protein-packed, easy to make, healthy snacks in one place pretty soon. But in the meantime, here are a few of my faves:
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies
- Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites
In case you’re not convinced, allow me to shower you with all the best bulletpoints about these 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Balls. These no bake bites are…
- super easy to make
- with just a 5-10 min prep time
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free
- are super tasty, just like a combination chocolate cookie and peanut butter oatmeal bar
- stay yummy for a few months–at least 3 (as Erik and I’ve tested)
- wonderfully allergy-friendly and plant-based!
- just the protein-packed energy bites you’ve been searching for
- truly so amazing when paired with this 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Homemade Frosty Recipe
- made with the healthy, whole ingredients you know and love 🙂
So whaddya say? Are you ready to rock and roll? I so could not help myself! I’ll grab my favorite 2-tablespoon cookie scoop (let’s be honest, all three of them!), you grab the peanut butter. I’ll meet ya in the kitchen! Thank you so much of stopping by, chatting with me and making all of these delicious creations. I hope you and your loved ones just love these!
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
????︎ Click below to Pin ????︎
If you enjoyed this 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Balls recipe, then you’ll just love these healthy gluten free vegan peanut butter snack recipes:
More Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack Recipes
- Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Oatmeal Bars
- Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Gluten Free Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out and become fluffy (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Add oats and cocoa powder to the peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined.
- Using a 1-tablespoon or 2-tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls onto the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced apart. Using your hands, roll into bites. Enjoy immediately, or, chill in the freezer for 15-25 minutes before storing. Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies.
Try my 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites or my 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies!
- *Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
Cookie Sheet | Microwave-safe Mixing Bowls | 2-Tablespoon Cookie Scoop | Maple Syrup | Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Unsweetened Cocoa Powder | 1-Tablespoon Cookie Scoop | Silicone Spatulas | Unbleached Parchment Paper
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.