Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls: just 4 ingredients for the easiest chocolate peanut butter oatmeal balls made with simple, healthy ingredients. No Bake.
Happy Thursday, friends! How is your week going so far?
As for me, things have been going pretty well—busy, lively and just the right-amount of overwhelming (okay, fine… there might not be such a thing, lemme be positive here lol.)
It’s just that, when things get crazy, I like to skip all of my baking duties (Chandler, don’t you dare start snickering) and get to no-baking some yummy homemade treats.
Enter: today’s super simple & easy chocolate peanut butter oatmeal balls! They’re:
- Made with just 4 ingredients
- Super easy to make
- And even easier to eat (I mean…)
- Made with healthy, whole ingredients
- Vegan, gluten free, dairy free
So let’s set our intention for yummy goodness and make, then eat, all of the yummy oatmeal balls! Ready? Let’s do this!
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
These chocolate peanut butter oatmeal balls are super, super easy to make! First, line a baking sheet (or plate, for that matter) with parchment paper or wax paper.
Then, grab a microwave-safe bowl and add peanut butter & maple syrup to it. For those of you stove-toppers, check out my notes on how to bypass the microwave in the Notes of the recipe. Now, whisk the peanut butter and maple syrup ‘til you make a gorgeous sweet mixture like thickened caramel.
Heat the sweetened pb mix until it’s fragrant and fluffy.
Now, add in your oats and raw cacao powder. Stir and fold everything together until it’s well-combined.
Grab your favorite small or medium cookie scoop and start scooping! 😉 You can even use a plain ‘ol spoon if you don’t mind your oatmeal balls being a bit uneven. Drop each ball onto the sheet you prepared, then you can roll them until you get a smooth sphere.
Enjoy! That’s truly it. 😉
Simple Ingredients for the Best Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
- Peanut Butter – my go-to peanut butter is natural and unsalted, but I’ve had readers try jif-style peanut butter with success.
- Pure Maple Syrup – lovely flavor, perfect complement to peanut butter and oats. You can use your favorite liquid sweetener, but just bear in mind that you might need to slightly adjust the amount to get the just-right texture.
- Rolled Oats – you can use gluten free rolled oats, if needed.
- Raw Cacao Powder or Cocoa Powder – raw cacao is awesome because it’s nutrient-rich, packed with protein, and has delicious bold chocolate flavor. However, if you have classic cocoa powder on hand, that’ll work too!
Yummy No Bake Balls Recipes: Chocolate Paleo Energy Balls • 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bites
Why Should I Make This?
- Super easy to make
- Delightfully no bake
- 5-10 mins of prep
- Tastes like a chocolate cookie + peanut butter oatmeal bar put together
- Made with the simple, whole and healthy ingredients you love
Super easy soft ‘n chewy chocolate peanut butter oatmeal balls made with just 4 ingredients!
Whether you’ve been having a bumpy week or a pretty good one, I wish you a wonderful rest of the week ahead. 🙂 I simply cannot wait until our next sweet moment together. Grateful for you.
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More No Bake Recipes You’ll Love
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Vegan Energy Balls
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls (Low Carb)
- No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Balls
- No Bake Almond Butter Energy Balls
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.