3 Ingredient No Bake Almond Butter Paleo Energy Balls (V, GF, DF): an easy recipe for perfectly sweet, seriously satisfying no bake paleo energy bites. Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
So did I tell you, I’ve been going to the same gym as my mom? It’s equal parts awesome, hilarious, a tad dodgy, and again, hilarious (yes, that’s two parts for hilarity). You guys should see her!
She always has on the cutest gym outfits, is beaming like no other, asking if we have any almond butter cups or homemade KIND nut bars stashed in our gym bags to share, and she loves to hug both me and Erik, regardless of what phase any of us are in our workouts. Hint: we are usually all varying degrees of awkwardly sweaty.
A mother’s love… what can I say?
Of course, I have to pester her and ask her why she dresses waaaay cuter for the gym than for when we hang out. Are you reading this, Mommy? Ahem!
Anyway, when Erik and I were first talking about going to my mom’s gym, at first, I was totally like, “No way!! I’m not going to the same gym as my mom! She’ll be able to track my movements and see if I am, in fact, too busy for dinner,” etc. I know, I know, I’ve got to be a better daughter. I will say that I did bring her these 3 ingredient no bake almond butter paleo energy balls and a batch of no bake almond butter paleo brownie bites last time though!
But then, I started really looking forward to seeing her, like every day. Proud mama’s girl right here. 🙂 The moment she sees me, she smiles like the sun. I’m totally grinning just thinking about it.
There’s nothing quite like it. .
So now that we see her on a daily basis at the gym, we’ve taken to exchanging requests for things (update: she’s now asking me for my latest almond butter recipe: gluten free almond butter chocolate chip cookies), hassling each other about an upcoming event, and of course, poking fun of each other.
For example, my mom likes to call us if we don’t go to the gym that night, like, “Excussssssse me! I did not see someone at the gym! What happened?”
And when she doesn’t show up, we immediately have to call her and say, “Did someone CHEAT today?? Are you sitting at home eating noodles and watching movies? Why are you not working out?”
Meanwhile, my mom’s taken to dropping hints about what recipes she’d like for me to work on next, and what dessert requests she has for the weekend (gluten free peanut butter cookies, 5 minute homemade fudge) and what cute new workout clothes she can recommend for me (gee, thanks, Mom! What are you trying to say??).
She recently requested a super easy, super simple nutrient-rich snack for the gym, so I whipped up these 3 ingredient no bake almond butter paleo energy balls and this homemade chunky paleo granola. My mom loves almond butter, especially for gym snacks. She says that it’s easier for her to eat repeatedly than peanut butter. I think it’s because of the taste factor—it’s so much more neutral!
I took my super simple 3 ingredient peanut butter no bake energy bites recipe, and swapped out the PB for AB, et voila! I often get comments and questions about whether or not nut butters can be interchanged, so I thought this would be the perfect time to settle it once and for all (but not really, bc I know I’ll get and happily answer that question again). 😉
Let me tell you all about these 3 Ingredient No Bake Almond Butter Paleo Energy Balls’ finest points. They’re:
- so easy to make, in just one bowl
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free
- made with just 3 simple ingredients
- paleo, of course 😉
- satisfying, nutty and delish
- just the protein-rich gluten free energy balls you’ve been looking for
- great for a post workout or pre workout snack
- SO good drizzled in chocolate, just saying’
- quite possibly the almond butter energy ball you’ve been looking for… for ages!
I hope you love these 3 Ingredient No Bake Almond Butter Paleo Energy Balls as much as my mama does! And if not, she’ll make you join her gym, then hassle you about not liking my recipes everyday. J/k!!! J.K. 😉 Are you ready to grab your cookie scoop? I’ll grab all the almond butter and meet you in the kitchen. It’s no-baking time! It’s truly such a pleasure to make these treats with you. Thank you for being here and experiencing these kitchen adventures with me. I simply can’t wait to hear what you think! In the meantime, be sure to sign up for my free email list so we can keep in touch!
. Sign up here: free Beaming Baker email list. ← .
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤
☀︎ Click below to Pin ☀︎
If you enjoyed these quick ‘n easy 3 Ingredient No Bake Almond Butter Paleo Energy Balls, then you’ll just love these delicious healthy recipes:
☀ Almond Butter Snack Recipes & More ☀
- 3 Ingredient Homemade KIND Coconut Almond Bars
- No Bake Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Bars
- Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Fudge Cups
- 5 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Almond & Coconut Homemade KIND Bars
- Gluten Free Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 Ingredient Keto Fat Bombs Recipe—Chocolate Almond Butter
3 Ingredient No Bake Almond Butter Paleo Energy Balls (V, GF, DF): an easy recipe for perfectly sweet, seriously satisfying no bake paleo energy bites. Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free.
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy almond butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut flour
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this sheet. Set aside at room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, add almond butter, maple syrup, and coconut flour. Whisk as long as you can. When the mixture gets harder to stir, use a rubber spatula to fold until well incorporated. Fold until thickened. Cover bowl and freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer. Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here are the 1-tablespoon and 2-tablespoon cookie scoops I use.
- Transfer back to the freezer to chill for 20-30 minutes, until somewhat firm.* Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites.
– *Bites will become firmer and less moist the next day.
– Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
– Freezing instructions: store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
– More paleo almond butter recipes: almond butter fudge cups, chocolate almond butter frosted fudgy brownies, no bake chocolate almond butter bars.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. .
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.