Rich chocolate and creamy peanut butter combines with the salty crunch of pretzels and the satisfying chew of hearty rolled oats for the best no bake chocolate peanut butter pretzel cookies!
Chocolate + Peanut Butter + Pretzels = YUM
Chewy, crunchy and creamy goodness, all in one delicious cookie. To say that today’s recipe is half cookie, half chocolate treat is 100% correct. 😉 These no bake chocolate peanut butter pretzel cookies involve the easiest instructions, including melting chocolate, tossing in just a few simple ingredients, and scooping and setting these delights. Then, in just minutes, you’re on your way to enjoying a super yummy sweet ‘n salty treat! All you have to do is wait for the chocolate to firm up (drool timer, set!)
Just 4 Ingredients for No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Delight
All you need are 4 simple ingredients you probably have in your pantry right now to make these no bake chocolate treats!
- Chocolate chips
- Peanut butter
How to Make No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies
These pretzel cookies are so easy to make! All you need to do is melt chocolate and peanut butter in a bowl. Then, add in oats and pretzels. Fold all four ingredients together. Scoop and drop cookie mixture onto a plate or pan lined with wax paper. Chill until firm and enjoy!
More Delightful No Bake Recipes
- Vegan Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Balls
- Chocolate Espresso Martini
- Keto Peanut Butter Balls (Low Carb)
- Homemade Crunch Bars
- 2 Ingredient Chocolate Coconut Candy Clusters
- Vegan Hershey Kisses
- Healthy Vegan Rice Crispy Treats
- Small Batch No Bake Cookies
Tools You Need
Snack Time, here we come!
If you had a tiny peek into my pantry, you may or may not be shocked by the abundance of snacks. Research, you see. 😉 Amongst that abundance, these no bake chocolate peanut butter pretzel cookies are one of my faves. What do you think? Comment below and let me know! I can’t wait. ‘Til our next sweet adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
📸 🍫 📸Print
Rich chocolate and creamy peanut butter combine with the salty crunch of pretzels and the satisfying chew of hearty rolled oats for the best no bake chocolate peanut butter pretzel cookies!
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup oats
- ¾ cup pretzels, crushed – crush, then measure
- Line a medium baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Clear some room in the freezer for this sheet. Set aside at room temperature.
- To melt the chocolate, use the double boiler method or do the following. Add chocolate and peanut butter to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until just softened and mostly melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth and well mixed.
- Add in oats and pretzels. Stir and fold until well combined and thoroughly mixed.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookie mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here is the cookie scoop that I use and love.
- Chill in the freezer for 10-20 mins, until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
Freezing Instructions: Store in an airtight, freezer-friendly container in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Melt
- Cuisine: American
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Wanna help grow the Beaming Baker community? ☀️
You play such an important part in the livelihood of Beaming Baker–and just know that Erik and I truly appreciate it. 🧡 If you want to help grow the BB community, you can do the following:
- 📝 Leave a comment & rating. When you try a recipe, leave a comment and star rating to let us know how you liked the recipe. It truly helps all of our readers discover which recipe works best–and keeps us going in the right direction.
- 📸 Instagram. Made a recipe? Take a photo and share it on Instagram with the tag #beamingbaker and tag us at @beamingbaker. It makes our day to see how the recipe turned out for you!
- 👭 Tell a friend. You know when you love something, you can’t help but tell others about it? If you love any of the recipes on Beaming Baker, tell a friend. 🙂 It truly helps to grow the BB community. ☀️
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.