4 Ingredient No Bake Nutella Bars: this easy, 4 ingredient Nutella chocolate bar recipe yields soft ‘n chewy nutella bars with a thick chocolate hazelnut top. The best no bake nutella bars—Nutella in mouthwatering bar form!
Lately, I’ve been feeling Nutella something fierce! Like, how did it take me this long to understand the beauty, the madness, the devotion that’s nutella? (Okay, fine, I might’ve been listening to too much The Weeknd while writing this. Lol.)
It’s just… chocolate + hazelnuts = irresistible goodness. So guess what we’re making today? No Bake Nutella Bars! With just 4 simple ingredients. Today’s recipe is easy to make, even easier to eat (you know what it’s all about), and simply delicious.
Ready to celebrate the flavors of Nutella nomminess today? Let’s make nutella chocolate bars!
How to Make Nutella Bars
Line the Pan
First things first, line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Then, go make some space in the freezer for this pan.
Make the Hazelnut Butter Layer
Onto the hazelnut butter layer! In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine hazelnut butter (here’s where I buy mine), maple syrup and coconut flour. Use a rubber spatula to stir and fold all ingredients together until well mixed and thickened.
Congrats, you’ve made a hazelnut butter dough ball! 😉 Go ahead and drop this ball into the center of the prepared baking pan. Press and smooth it into an even layer to create your hazelnut butter layer.
Make the Nutella Topping
Now, onto the nutella chocolate topping. Melt the chocolate chips and remaining hazelnut butter together. Stir until smooth—you’ve just made your Nutella chocolate topping!
Make the Nutella Bars
Pour your glorious melty nutella chocolate topping over the hazelnut butter layer you just made. Smooth the chocolate into a smooth, thick layer.
Freeze, Slice & Enjoy
Freeze the pan of nutella bars for about 55 minutes, or until it’s firm. Slice and enjoy the best no bake nutella bars!
😋 Easy No Bake Bars: Healthy Peanut Butter Cup Oat Bars • 3 Ingredient Homemade Crunch Bars • 5 Ingredient Vegan Coconut Chocolate Bars
4 Ingredients for Amazing No Bake Nutella Bars
Hazelnut Butter – [buy here]
One of the most unique and tasty ingredients! Betcha didn’t know you could easily buy hazelnut butter, didya? 😉 This one’s made with just 1 ingredient: hazelnuts, keeping our no bake nutella bars simple & easy.
Pure Maple Syrup
My favorite sweetener to use in no bake recipes. Easy to use, with a wonderfully complementary taste.
Coconut Flour – [buy here]
The superpowered absorbiest of absorbent flours—coconut flour is made with just one ingredient: coconuts! A little goes a long way, so all we need is ½ cup + 1 tablespoon to help thicken and set the hazelnut butter layer in today’s nutella chocolate bars.
Pretty much any chocolate chips will do in these no bake nutella bars, so go ahead and use your favorite. Here are a few of mine: 1) vegan chocolate chips, 2) stevia-sweetened sugar free chocolate chips, 3) allergy-friendly chocolate chips.
How to Store Your Nutella Bars
I love this nutella bars recipe because it’s shelf-stable! This means that you can keep these bars at room temperature. However, for Day 1 only, you’ll need to keep them in the refrigerator so the chocolate hazelnut topping can set.
Day 2 and Onward
From day 2 and onward, you can keep these no bake bars at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
Store your nutella bars in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer. Keep for 1-2 months. Just make sure to thaw your bars for about 10-20 minutes before enjoying.
Nutella in bar form: soft ‘n chewy hazelnut goodness with a rich, thick chocolate hazelnut top for the best no bake Nutella bars!
Nutella: fan or no? I can’t wait to hear what you think of today’s recipe—be sure to comment if you make these. You know I love hearing from you. Thankful & joyful that you’re here, sharing in these no bake adventures with me and your loved ones…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Delicious No Bake Bars
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Granola Bars – so good! So easy to make! Soft, chewy and keeps you full for longer.
- Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Bars – like candy, but in a guilt-free, delicious bar form.
- Keto Coconut Chocolate Bars – for when you’re craving a low sugar treat. It’s creamy, rich and oh-so satisfying with sweet coconut flavor.
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars – pb cups in yummy no bake bar form.
This easy, 4 ingredient Nutella chocolate bar recipe yields soft ‘n chewy nutella bars with a thick chocolate hazelnut top. The best no bake nutella bars—Nutella in mouthwatering bar form!
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you’ll need it later. Set aside.
- Make the Hazelnut Butter Layer: In a medium bowl, add Hazelnut Butter Layer ingredients: 1 cup hazelnut butter, ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons maple syrup, and ½ cup + 1 tablespoon coconut flour.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well-mixed and thickened, with no visible flour patches remaining.
- Drop hazelnut butter “dough” ball into the center of the prepared baking pan. Using the rubber spatula, spread dough outward, creating a smooth, even layer. Set aside.
- Make the Chocolate Topping: Use the double boiler method or the following. Add Chocolate Topping ingredients to a medium, microwave-safe bowl: 1 cup chocolate chips and ½ cup hazelnut butter. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is softened and melty. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the hazelnut butter layer. Using a clean rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer. Tap the pan a few times to help even out the chocolate.
- Transfer pan to freezer. Freeze for 45-60 minutes, or until firm. Remove from freezer and slice into 16 squares. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Delicious No Bake Bars
On the first day, these bars are best stored in the refrigerator, as the chocolate topping hasn’t fully set yet. Serve and enjoy within 1 hour.
After the first day, you may store these bars in an airtight container at room temperature (1-2 weeks), refrigerator (1-2 weeks). Starting week 2, the bars are a bit drier (like Reese’s PB cup filling), but still delicious.
To freeze: these bars freeze well. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Thaw at room temperature for about 10 minutes before enjoying.
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: nutella bar, no bake nutella bars, nutella chocolate bar
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.