3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars (GF): this homemade peanut butter granola bars recipe so EASY! The best gluten free oatmeal peanut butter granola bars recipe without honey, that taste like honey roasted peanuts. Healthy, Vegan, Gluten Free. Try the cookie version here.
“Two thumbs up!”
That’s what my sister Jenny just texted me this morning. According to Jenny, that’s my 3-and-a-half-year-old nephew Dylan’s final, locked-in rating of these homemade peanut butter granola bars! Woot woot!
Recently, I sent Jenny, Dylan (aka “PB”), and Grams a tasty little care package full of this peanut butter granola bar recipe, a top secret new oil free peanut butter oatmeal breakfast cookies and two big batches of no bake PB oatmeal cookie dough bars. When they finally got the package (I’m the worst at waiting for fresh-baked goodies to arrive), we did our usual FaceTime unboxing.
Erik says it’s very similar to those YouTube unboxing vids people do with monthly subscriptions—complete with a swinging camera, a zoomed-in hand holding one object still for the camera to focus on it, and lots of nosiness on our part as to whatever’s going on in the background.
We had our usual banter of “Seriously, have you washed your hair yet??” to “When did you get that sweater?” and “Why did you go shopping without meeeee?” and my mom’s typical “It’s really cold in Boston, but nothing’s as cold as Maine!! Wait, WHY do you live there again??”
My Family’s Favorite No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bar Recipe
But nothing’s as good as the moment when they bite into the baked goods. 🙂 Jenny’s absolute favorite were the no bake PB cookie dough bars; and to my delight, Grams and PB’s fave were these No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars.
Apparently, though, PB had to give these no bake peanut butter granola bars yet another try. Ya know, just to make sure and whatnot. 😉 PB gave his final, final two thumbs up rating after much deliberation and careful thought this weekend.
Did I mention he’s 3 ½ years old?
He’s at that amazing age where you can still trick him into thinking a strawberry peanut butter smoothie is a milkshake, “challenge” him into a whisper game for “fun,” or make him think that peanut butter granola bars are candy bars, and that having good manners is so in keeping with his future career as a superhero. 😉
I mean, obviously, Luke Cage, Superman, Wonder Woman, etc. totally have the best manners ever, love fruits and vegetables, and speak with their library voices when fighting crime. Like, duh.
And even more duh, they eat “candy bars” like these Code Name: Granola Bars for extra energy and for dessert. Like, all the time. But seriously though, these no bake peanut butter granola bars totally remind me of honey roasted peanuts and Chick-o-Sticks. Remember those?? So delightfully crispy, peanut buttery and chewy… *happy sigh*
Before I get super distracted thinking about all the ways I can somehow morph these oatmeal peanut butter granola bars into candy bars (not as a code name, like at all), let me tell you all about these…
3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Can it be any easier? My homemade peanut butter granola bar recipe only requires 3 ingredients: all vegan, gluten free & healthy! Check it out:
- Natural Peanut Butter (try homemade peanut butter!)
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- Pure Maple Syrup
TLDR: Homemade Peanut Butter Granola Bars
My 3 Ingredient Gluten Free No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars are:
- super easy to make, ready in minutes
- deliciously firm and chewy, satisfyingly thick
- made with just 3 ingredients
- satisfyingly nutty and sweet, like honey-roasted peanuts
- bursting with gluten free oats
- made with deliciously healthy ingredients
- bursting with protein-packed peanuts
- plant-based and allergy-friendly
And did I mention they’re made with just 3 ingredients? Oh wait, I did! Okay, now that I have the attention span of a 3 ½ year old, I can stop being all judgy of said 3 ½ year old. So…. Sorry, PB! Will you gather these 3 simple ingredients and no bake with me? I’m so happy about tricking all the youngins into thinking these are candy bars creating delicious, homemade treats with you. I can’t wait to hear what you think. ‘Til next time…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Check out the No Bake Cookie version of these bars here!
Recipes like Homemade Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- No Bake Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free)
- No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Bites (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Granola Bars (Vegan, GF, Dairy-Free)
- 4 Ingredient Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Oat Bars – Vegan, Gluten Free
3 Ingredient No Bake Gluten Free Peanut Butter Granola Bars (V, GF, DF): a quick ‘n easy recipe for thick no bake peanut butter granola bars that taste like honey roasted peanuts. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- In a large bowl, add oats. Set aside.
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed. Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm, fragrant, and bubbles begin to form. Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the oats. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until thoroughly combined. Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the rubber spatula, smooth into an even, tightly packed layer.
- Freeze for 25-35 minutes, or until firm and completely chilled. Slice into 18 bars (3 columns by 6 rows). Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies.
Recipes like Oatmeal Peanut Butter Granola Bars:
- *Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
- Refrigerator storing instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
- Room temperature storing: After the first day, you can store them at room temperature—they’ll be more firm.
- Category: Snacks, Dessert, Breakfast
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: gluten free peanut butter granola bar recipe, homemade peanut butter granola bars, no bake peanut butter granola bars
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.