Peanut Butter Granola Bars – 3 Ingredient!
This peanut butter granola bars recipe is so EASY! The best no bake peanut butter granola bars recipe without honey, that tastes just like honey roasted peanuts.
Try the cookie version here.
Peanut Butter Granola Bars
How do I take a tried ‘n true snack and make it even better? That’s what I asked myself when I started working on this peanut butter granola bars recipe.
The answer? Make these peanut butter granola bars with the fewest ingredients possible, dramatically decrease prep time, and make them impossibly delicious.
Wanna see how these no bake peanut butter granola bars are all that and more? Let’s make this!
3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Can it be any easier? My homemade peanut butter granola bar recipe only requires 3 ingredients: all vegan, gluten free & healthy! Check it out:
- Peanut Butter
- Rolled Oats – gluten free if needed 😉
- Pure Maple Syrup
How to Make Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Learn how to make peanut butter granola bars the easy way, then let me know what you think! 🙂
Line a baking pan
Line a square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set it aside for later.
Make the peanut butter mixture
Add peanut butter and maple syrup to a mixing bowl. Then, whisk the two ingredients together until thickened. This is your sweetened peanut butter mixture!
Heat until warm
Heat the bowl of sweetened peanut butter until warm and just a few bubbles form.
Look for just a small amount of tiny bubbles to cook the syrup and peanut butter together—not to worry, this isn’t a super finicky thing. You just want to warm the two ingredients cohesively together because it will be the glue for your granola bars. Mine took 4 rounds of 30 seconds each.
Add oats to the warm, sweetened peanut butter mixture. Use a rubber spatula to fold it all together to create the dough for your peanut butter granola bars.
Check out the texture in this peanut butter beauty!
Pour granola bar mixture into the pan
Transfer this granola bar mixture into the lined pan you set aside earlier. Using a rubber spatula, press down and smooth into an even layer.
Chill, Slice, and Enjoy!
Chill the pan in the freezer until firm. Then, slice and eat the very best peanut butter granola bars! And don’t forget to… enjoy! 🧡
TL;DR: Homemade Peanut Butter Granola Bars
My 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars are:
- super easy to make, ready in minutes
- deliciously firm and chewy, satisfyingly thick
- made with just 3 ingredients (like these amazing 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Cups (Healthy, Vegan, GF)
- satisfyingly nutty and sweet, like honey-roasted peanuts
- bursting with gluten free oats
- made with deliciously healthy ingredients
Sending you lots of love…
I’m so happy about creating delicious, homemade treats with you. I can’t wait to hear what you think. ‘Til next time…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
Peanut Butter Recipes
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Banana Cookies
- Keto Peanut Butter Balls
- Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Keto Peanut Butter Bars – 4 Ingredient!
3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars (GF)
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 18 bars 1x
3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars (GF): this homemade peanut butter granola bars recipe so EASY! The best oatmeal peanut butter granola bars recipe without honey, that tastes like honey roasted peanuts. Healthy, Vegan, Gluten Free.
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy homemade peanut butter or store-bought
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 ½ cups gluten free rolled oats
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside. You can also use a granola bar pan set on a small cookie sheet for stability. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl (large enough to add oats later), add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed. Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm, fragrant, and bubbles begin to form. Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop instructions in Notes.
- Add oats to the peanut butter mixture. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until thoroughly combined. Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the rubber spatula, smooth into an even, tightly packed layer. If using a granola bar pan, evenly distribute mixture into the crevices in the pan. Using a small spoon, press down into a very tightly-packed layer.
- Freeze for 25-35 minutes, or until firm and completely chilled. Slice into 18 bars (3 columns by 6 rows), or release bars from granola bar pan. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies.
Recipes like Oatmeal Peanut Butter Granola Bars:
Where to Buy Ingredients: Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Unsalted Natural, Creamy Peanut Butter | Pure Maple Syrup
*Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over oats (in a heatproof mixing bowl).
Refrigerator Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
Room Temperature Storage: After the first day, you can store them at room temperature—they’ll be more firm.
Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 18 bars per recipe.
Recommended Tools: Glass Mixing Bowls | Granola Bar Pan | Chef’s Knife | 8-inch Square Baking Pan
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Category: Snacks, Dessert, Breakfast
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: gluten free peanut butter granola bar recipe, homemade peanut butter granola bars, no bake peanut butter granola bars
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Yummy Bar Recipes
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars (Vegan)
- Vegan Breakfast Bars
- 5 Ingredient Nut Bar
- My favorite Breakfast Bars!
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.
How can I make this with chocolate chips without melting them
Hi BreAnna! Hm, I would say to try sprinkling them on over the bars after they are in the pan, then lightly pressing them into the tops. Then you can proceed to freeze them. Let me know how it turns out!
Hi there! These are delicious! We travel a lot for work so I like to make toddler snacks in advance and freeze them. Would these freeze and thaw out well?
Hi Amber! Yep, they should be fine to make ahead and freeze. I actually have an emergency stash of them in my freezer right now. 😉 Hope you enjoy!