No Bake Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Bars: this easy paleo dessert recipe yields deliciously thick no bake almond butter bars topped with velvety paleo chocolate. It’s the best quick & simple paleo sweets recipe! Gluten-Free, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Protein-Rich.
Last week, I might’ve got you all almond-butter-ed up with my super easy 4 Ingredient Paleo Almond Butter Ice Cream (Vegan, Keto)! Before that, I shared my Homemade Almond Butter Recipe. This week, we’re continuing our delicious paleo almond butter odyssey (that should totally be a thing) with my favorite No Bake Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Bars!!
Like, if you’ve been hankering for all the recipes using almond butter, you’ve come to the right place. WE GOT THIS.
These no bake almond butter bars have been the #1 easy paleo dessert recipe on my site for years. Like, it’s kind of had a battle royale with my ultimate fudgy paleo vegan brownies and a staring contest with my paleo coconut macaroons for ages. We’ll see who wins… 😉
No Bake Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Bars – Easy Paleo Dessert Recipe!
Today, I thought I’d answer some of your most burning questions about this super easy paleo dessert recipe, like: where can I find more no bake paleo desserts, paleo sweets, paleo baking recipes? Where do I find paleo chocolate? How do you make no bake paleo chocolate almond butter bars?
Let me know in the comments below if you have more questions. ‘Til then, are you ready to make ALL the no bake almond butter bars? Then, some more paleo treats because you don’t want your almond butter bars to get lonely? 😉 Let’s do it!
Only 4 Ingredients for Paleo No Bake Almond Butter Bars
All you need are 4 simple ingredients to make these paleo no bake almond butter bars! Like, you’re basically on your way to the best simple & quick paleo dessert recipe, ever. 😉
How to Make No Bake Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Bars
These no bake paleo chocolate almond butter bars are so easy to make! First, stir together your almond butter, maple syrup and coconut flour until thickened. Pour that almond butter mixture into a pan and smooth it out. Then, melt & stir together your paleo vegan chocolate and almond butter. Pour that delicious paleo chocolate over your almond butter layer. Smooth it out, then chill until firm. Slice and enjoy your no bake paleo almond butter bars! Best paleo treats ever!
Simple, Quick Easy Paleo Dessert: Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Bars
Years ago, when I started looking for easy paleo diet desserts, I couldn’t find much in the whole “simple, quick and easy” category. You know me, I like my recipes to be unfussy, super simple and made with healthy ingredients (like this 4 ingredient keto fat bombs recipe—chocolate almond butter). Hence, my paleo chocolate almond butter bars–made without powdered sugar, graham crackers or butter! 😉 My hope is that this 4 ingredient paleo almond butter bars recipe is so quick & simple that you make it all the time.
Easy Paleo Dessert Recipes: Paleo Sweets, Paleo Baking & Paleo Snacks!
If you’re looking for easy, simple & quick no bake paleo desserts or even paleo deserts (you do you), whole-ingredient paleo baking recipes, vegan paleo snacks and ALL the delish paleo sweets, you’ll love these:
- 4 Ingredient Paleo Coconut Macaroons Recipe
- Paleo Cookie Dough Bites
- Easy Paleo Snack Bars Recipe (Gluten Free, Vegan)
- Paleo Chocolate Orange Muffins
- Grain Free Granola – Paleo Granola Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Homemade KIND Coconut Almond Bar Recipe (Paleo)
- Paleo Apple Crisp
- Chocolate Chip Homemade Cashew Butter Cookies
Using Homemade Almond Butter for Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Bars
There’s nothing quite like homemade nut butters—and one of my favorites is made in a snap: easy homemade almond butter. Bonus: it’s paleo, vegan, keto, gluten-free and dairy-free!
Simple Tools for the Best Paleo Almond Butter Bars Recipe!
Click the links below to see the tools & ingredients I used to make the best paleo almond butter bars recipe! I also use many of these tools in my paleo baking recipes, paleo treats recipes and more.
- Coconut Flour: Another paleo vegan no bake pantry essential in my kitchen, and fantastic in these no bake paleo treats.
- Paleo Vegan Chocolate: wonderful taste & texture. Refined sugar-free, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free!
- 8-Inch Square Pan: One of the best square pans I’ve ever used.
- My Favorite Knife: I seriously love how sharp this knife is! Great for getting clean cuts on your paleo almond butter bars.
- Parchment Paper: Wonderful for lining pans and making sure nothing sticks to them.
- Creamy Unsalted Almond Butter: A great brand of creamy, roasted unsalted almond butter.
So now that you’re all about the vegan almond butter bars (not that bass hehe), what recipes with almond butter would you like to see next? Let me know in the comments below! As always, it’s so much fun sharing in these kitchen adventures with you! Can’t wait to hear what you think. ‘Til then…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
Best Desserts Recipes with Almond Butter and Paleo Diet Desserts
I’ve gathered the best paleo desserts recipes with almond butter, including almond butter recipes, no bake paleo desserts, paleo snack recipes using almond butter, easy paleo diet desserts and more. Enjoy!
- Vegan Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe with Coconut Flour
- 2 Ingredient 5 Minute Homemade Fudge Recipe (Paleo, Vegan, GF)
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Almond Butter Paleo Energy Balls
- The BEST Paleo Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe (Almond Flour, GF)
- Paleo Almond Flour Cookie Dough Bars (Edible, Vegan, Dairy-Free)
- 3 Ingredient Almond Butter Paleo No Bake Cookies
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Almond Butter Oatmeal Cups
- Flourless Almond Butter Cookies (Gluten Free)
No Bake Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Bars: this easy paleo dessert recipe yields deliciously thick no bake almond butter bars topped with velvety paleo chocolate. It’s the best quick & simple paleo sweets recipe! Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Healthy, Vegan, Refined Sugar-Free.
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan. Set aside at room temperature.
- Make the Almond Butter Layer: In a medium bowl, add Almond Butter Layer ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until thoroughly mixed and thickened, with no flour patches remaining.
- Transfer the almond butter mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer. Set aside.
- Make the Paleo Chocolate Topping: Use the double boiler method or the following. Add Chocolate Topping ingredients to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is softened and melty. Stir in between heating, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the almond butter filling. Using a clean rubber spatula, smooth chocolate into an even layer. Tap the pan a few times to help even out the chocolate.
- Transfer pan to freezer. Freeze for 45-60 minutes, or until hardened. Remove from freezer and slice into 16 squares or 32 rectangular bars. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my Easy Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars (V, GF).
Easy Paleo Desserts You’ll Love!
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Paleo Chocolate or Vegan Chocolate Chips | Coconut Flour | Unsalted Creamy Almond Butter | Pure Maple Syrup
- Storing Instructions: On the first day, store in the refrigerator–the topping needs to firm completely. Serve and enjoy within 1 hour. After the first day, you may store these bars in an airtight container at room temperature (1-2 weeks), refrigerator (1-2 weeks). Starting week 2, the bars are a bit drier (like Reese’s PB cup filling), but still delicious.
- Freezing Instructions: These bars freeze well. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Thaw at room temperature for about 10 minutes before enjoying.
- Recommended Tools: 8-inch Baking Pan | Unbleached Parchment Paper | 4oz Prep Bowls | My Favorite Knife
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: No bake paleo chocolate almond butter bars, simple quick paleo desserts, easy best paleo desserts recipes, recipes with almond butter
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.