Crunchy, crisp, refreshing and delicious – the best Asian Salad with homemade sesame ginger Asian Dressing topped with honey roasted peanuts and wonton strips!
Asian Salad Ingredients
- 1 recipe Asian Salad Dressing – use as much as you’d like, I used the full recipe
- ½ head Napa cabbage
- ¼ head red cabbage
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, destemmed (keep just the leaves)
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 ¼ cups edamame – shelled, cooked, and cooled
- ½ – 1 cup fried wonton strips, depending on your crunch preference – I used 1 cup
- ¼ cup honey roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- Make 1 batch of Asian Salad Dressing. Refrigerate until needed.
- Wash and pat dry all vegetables. Slice Napa cabbage and red cabbage into ¼” inch strips. Place in a large bowl.
- Peel, then grate the carrot into thin strips or ribbons, about ¼” thick. Add to bowl.
- Roughly chop cilantro. Dice celery.
- Add cilantro, celery, and edamame to bowl.
- Top with wonton strips, peanuts and green onions.
- Drizzle Asian Salad Dressing over the salad, to taste. Toss to combine. Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Side Dishes, Salad
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Asian