Sweet ‘n creamy chocolate flavor with a kick of espresso in today’s Chocolate Espresso Martini! A delicious dessert cocktail that’s easy to make.
For rimming the glass
- chocolate syrup
Chocolate Espresso Martini
- 1 oz whipped cream vodka
- 1 oz espresso
- 2 oz chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz coffee liqueur
- Pour chocolate syrup onto a small, flat plate that’s large enough to hold the entire rim of your martini glass.
- Holding the martini glass by the stem, turn the glass upside down and gently dip the rim into the chocolate syrup. Twist the rim of the glass through the chocolate syrup, evenly coating it. Set aside while you make the chocolate espresso martini.
- Add all Chocolate Espresso Martini ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake until well mixed and chilled. You’ll know it’s ready when the shaker is cold and condensation forms on it.
- Strain chocolate espresso martini mixture into the chocolate syrup-rimmed martini glass. Sip and enjoy.
Some fun things to make cocktail time easy! –>
- Cocktail Set: love this one and have been using it overtime. Full of all the tools you need to get your drink cart ready to rock! A stainless steel shaker, a muddler, mixing spoon, jigger and so much more. I love that it’s so affordable and comes with a stylish stand to display everything.
- Stemless Martini Glasses: something’s just so charming about these modern martini glasses. The design makes your cocktail easier to hold. These are also affordable, so you won’t have to break the bank for a fun take on martinis!
- Large Martini Glasses: a nice quality martini glass that’s usually my preferred glass for martini enjoyment. These have nice long stems, hold a good-sized martini and look so elegant at cocktail hour. I highly recommend.
- Prep Time: 3 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Shake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate espresso martini