Just 4 ingredients for the best healthy chocolate peanut butter banana ice cream—rich ‘n creamy, packed with peanut butter cup flavor! No added sugar.
Tell me, who’s SUPER excited about a healthy (for real) chocolate peanut butter banana ice cream bursting with 1000% peanut butter YUM?
Think: super creamy, deliciously chocolatey, but most importantly, indulgent peanut-buttery satisfaction of only the highest level, all sitting on a foundation of mouthwatering banana ice cream goodness.
Today’s super easy chocolate peanut butter banana ice cream is so easy to make, you won’t believe it. Are you ready for the tastiest chocolate peanut butter banana combo ever? Let’s make this!
How to Make Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream with Chocolate!
Add Bananas & Milk
Add frozen bananas to a food processor and blend until crumbly. Then, add in milk and blend until smooth. You don’t want to add the milk with the bananas first thing because the bananas will immediately freeze the milk.
Add Peanut Butter & Cocoa Powder
Now, add in peanut butter and cocoa powder. Blend all of your ice cream ingredients together until smooth. You’ve just made your chocolate peanut butter banana ice cream mixture!
Pour about half of your ice cream mixture into a reusable ice cream container. Drizzle about 2 tablespoons of peanut butter over this mixture.
Then, repeat for the next layer.
Now, grab a butter knife and dip it deeply into the ice cream mixture. Swirl the knife around in a clockwise motion to create peanut butter swirls.
Freeze & Enjoy
Freeze until firm and enjoy the best chocolate peanut butter banana ice cream!
Related Homemade Ice Cream Recipes: Homemade Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe • Cashew Ice Cream • Homemade Mango Ice Cream
The 4 ingredients you need for Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
Raw Cacao Powder or Cocoa Powder
How does this chocolate peanut butter banana ice cream taste?
Imagine your favorite peanut butter banana ice cream, but with a chocolatey upgrade. There’s so much peanut butter goodness throughout your banana ice cream. Enjoy thick ribbons of peanut butter swirling deliciously through that creamy chocolate banana ice cream base.
The easiest chocolate peanut butter banana ice cream—made with only 4 ingredients, no churn and oh-so-GOOD!
You’re totally ready to start an ice cream parlor with me, aren’t you? 😉 I can’t wait to hear what you think of my peanut butter banana ice cream recipe! Thank you for stopping by and sharing in these tasty kitchen adventures with me. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Delicious Ice Cream Recipes
- Vegan Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Secretly Keto Ice Cream Recipes
- Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- Best Strawberry Vegan Ice Cream!
- Best Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
- 4 Ingredient Banana Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream: Just 4 ingredients for the best healthy chocolate peanut butter banana ice cream—rich ‘n creamy, packed with peanut butter cup flavor!
- Add bananas into a food processor (preferred) or blender. Blend until crumbly. Add milk, blending until smooth.
- Add peanut butter and cacao powder. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the processor as needed.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a freezer-friendly container and smooth into an even layer; OR, optionally, do the following to create a Peanut Butter Swirl:
- Pour half of the mixture into a freezer-friendly, airtight container. Tap the container a few times to create an even layer. Drizzle about 2 tablespoons of peanut butter over this layer of ice cream, creating big pockets of peanut butter. Keep it uneven for more chunky swirls!
- Pour the remaining half of the ice cream mixture over the peanut butter swirl. Tap again to even out the layer. Drizzle the remaining 2 tablespoons of peanut butter over the ice cream. Dip a butter knife straight down into the ice cream. Gently swirl the knife around in a clockwise motion, starting from the edge of the container and swirling towards the center, creating pretty peanut butter swirls. Do not over-stir, as that will fully mix the peanut butter into the ice cream and remove swirls.
- Freeze for 3-6 hours, or until completely frozen. Allow to thaw for 5-20 minutes before scooping. Enjoy!
More Delicious Ice Cream Recipes
Storing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container for up to 2 weeks in the freezer.
To Serve: Allow to thaw at room temperature for 5-20 minutes, until firm but scoopable.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freeze
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate peanut butter banana ice cream
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.