Crunchy Keto Coconut Cookies – 4 ingredient keto coconut cookies that are crunchy & crisp, with delightful coconut flavor. Easy to make, Low Carb!
Only a week before Valentine’s Day! Um, how did that happen? For those of you who totally don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day, my apologies… but there’s something sweet in it for you. 😉
I thought I could squeeze in at least one low carb, keto treat before the big sweet day comes. Are you a fan of crunchy keto cookies? How about keto coconut cookies? Perhaps you’re a fan of my soft and chewy keto coconut macaroons?
Today, we’re gonna bake the best of both worlds with my 4 ingredient crunchy keto coconut cookies. Think: crisp edges, crunchy throughout and bursting with coconut flavor.
You game? Let’s bake this!
How to Make Crunchy Keto Coconut Cookies
Before you get started, make sure to preheat your oven to 325°F first. Then, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add the Ingredients
Measure out your small shredded coconut and coconut flour, then add them to the bin of your food processor. Spread coconut and coconut flour evenly throughout the bin. Add coconut oil and low carb, keto honey. Here is where I buy my keto honey.
Blend the Dough
Place the lid on the food processor and blend until you get a thick and sticky coconut cookie dough. The coconut mixture should include much smaller, but still slightly noticeable coconut pieces. Make sure to scrape down the sides of the bin between blending.
Scoop the Dough
Using a small cookie scoop, scoop and drop firmly-packed balls of keto cookie dough mixture onto the baking sheet you prepared earlier. Flatten each ball using the palm of your hand, until you get a flat disc.
Bake, Cool and Enjoy
Bake your keto cookies for about 12 minutes, until golden on top. Then, cool and enjoy the best crunchy keto coconut cookies ever!
Only 4 ingredients you need for Keto Coconut Cookies
All you need are 4 keto ingredients to make the best keto coconut cookies!
Ingredient 1: Unsweetened Small Shredded Coconut
Ingredient 2: Coconut Flour
Ingredient 3: Coconut Oil
Ingredient 4: Low Carb Keto Honey
Storing and Freezing Your Crunchy Keto Cookies
You can store your crunchy keto cookies at room temperature for about 1 month. Before storing, cool keto cookies completely and store in an airtight container. Remember to keep cookies away from direct sunlight and away from heat sources, which could spoil your keto cookies.
I love making a double or triple batch of these crunchy keto cookies and storing them in the freezer for when I need a quick low carb dessert fix. Simply place cooled keto coconut cookies into a freezer-friendly, airtight container for up to 2 months. Thaw for about 15 minutes before enjoying.
Crispy, crunchy keto coconut cookies that are so easy to make and prepped in just minutes!
Great Tools for the Best Crunchy Keto Cookies
- Keto Honey – a deliciously thick and perfectly sweet keto-friendly sweetener that very closely resembles honey. It’s low carb and the exact sweetener you need to use to make these keto coconut cookies. Other sweeteners will yield unexpected results.
- Food Processor – the food processor I’ve used for years in every blended recipe I’ve made for Beaming Baker. So dependable, so affordable.
- Coconut Flour – my go-to keto flour that keeps keto recipes low carb.
- Unsweetened Small Shredded Coconut – make sure to use small coconut shreds for this recipe. Using large coconut will cause the cookies to spread. Perfect for topping this coconut chocolate keto smoothie. 🙂
I hope you and yours have a wonderfully sweet week, full of joy, progress and laughter (because who doesn’t need more of that?) I can’t wait to hear what you think! ‘Til the next sweet keto adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
More Keto Cookies & Keto Coconut Desserts
- Keto Coconut Macaroons Recipe (Low Carb, GF)
- Coconut Milk Keto Ice Cream – Keto Coconut Ice Cream
- 3 Ingredient Low Carb Peppermint Chocolate Fudge (Keto, Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls (Low Carb)
- 3 Ingredient Keto Nut Clusters (Low Carb)
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.