3 Ingredient Low Carb Peppermint Chocolate Fudge: this super easy keto chocolate fudge recipe is perfect for the holidays! Cool, minty & indulgent—the best keto peppermint fudge: Low Carb, Vegan. Just 1 Net Carb & 1 gram of sugar per serving!
Today’s the day we kick off the 1st Annual Beaming Baker Vegan Cookie Countdown! Are you super excited or what? 🙂 (Don’t say “what”. ?) Welcome to #9 in the 1st Annual Beaming Baker Vegan Cookie Countdown! We’re actually starting with a non-cookie recipe because: FUDGE, baby. FUDGE. *Mic drop* *Awkwardly picking the mic up again* Check out the blue box lower in the post (above the recipe) for every entry that I share. I’ll be keeping you up-to-date on all the recipes that I share during the vegan cookie countdown! 🙂 Ready? Let’s get started!
One of my favorite holiday memories in the kitchen is from a few years back. Erik and I were living in the Boston area and oh-so-wonderfully close to my 6-year-old nephew, Dylan.
We stole away a cozy, wintry afternoon of fun holiday activities, such as taking him shopping for him momma (my amazing sister, Jenny), and swapping Christmas stickers for our respective sticker collections (oh YES, I love me some stickers!!), and making homemade peppermint fudge.
Dylan, aka PB, was so fascinated and delighted by the entire process. He was only four years old at the time and absolutely loved trying new things. His mom’s been known to show him around the kitchen when it came to all things delicious & savory, but had been a bit lighter on the sweets side.
Enter: E Mimi!!! <– His nickname for me.
I figured we could start his homemade vegan sweets odyssey nice and easy: with a super easy, 3 ingredient recipe. That cozy afternoon, after a day of screaming, laughing and running through the streets of Boston doing Christmas shopping, we retreated back to his house to warm up.
You should have seen his face when we started melting the vegan chocolate chips together with the nut butter. He could not believe how something so solid could turn all shiny and melty.
And when he smelled the peppermint extract? He literally giggled like there was no tomorrow. He had so much fun mixing the chocolate, almond butter and peppermint together like a mad, sweet scientist.
And when, a while later, he saw that his melty chocolate mixture had turned into a solid block, perfect for his E Mimi to cut into fudge squares? Let’s just say, I’ve never seen a kid so happy and it’s one of the sweetest moments of my life. 🙂
Low Carb Peppermint Chocolate Fudge
The only downside? His Popo (aka Grandma) didn’t get to enjoy much because she had to keep her sugar low. So this year… we’re remixing that beloved peppermint fudge and making it Low Carb, Low Sugar, and deliciously Keto. Welcome to the first BB Christmas recipe of the year: vegan + dairy-free Low Carb Peppermint Chocolate Fudge!! Dedicated to PB & Grams… two of the sweetest people I know.
Side note: if you’re craving some more keto snacks that don’t happen to have chocolate involved, make sure to check out my 3 Ingredient Almond Butter Keto Fat Bomb Recipe, 4 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Bars and my 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls Recipe.
Keto Peppermint Fudge in Just 3 Ingredients!
All you need are 3 simple ingredients to make this keto peppermint fudge:
- Ingredient 1: keto chocolate chips
- Ingredient 2: creamy almond butter
- Ingredient 3: organic peppermint extract
What Does This Low Carb Chocolate Fudge Recipe Taste Like?
If I could virtually beam the taste of this low carb chocolate fudge to you, you know I totally would. Or, if I could make WonkaVision a real thing—without the dangerous consequences and such—I totally would. But I can’t, so here’s my best shot at a description:
This keto peppermint fudge tastes like your favorite thick & creamy squares of velvety chocolate fudge + low-key festive peppermint patties put together. Yep, low-key peppermint patties. 😉 As in, a light flavoring of sweet & minty peppermint goodness.
Recommended Tools for the Best Low Carb Keto Peppermint Fudge
Here are my top recommendations for the best tools & ingredients to use in making Low Carb Keto Peppermint Fudge!
- Keto Chocolate Chips – my favorite low-carb, low sugar chocolate chips that happen to be keto! They have such a delicious creamy, rich chocolate flavor, and they melt beautifully (unlike other low sugar chocolate options).
- Creamy Almond Butter – one of the magic ingredients in this super simple peppermint fudge recipe. This creamy almond butter is so smooth and disappears wonderfully into the fudge (like we need it to!)
- Organic Peppermint Extract – by far my favorite peppermint extract of all time. It has a wonderful, very aromatic & natural peppermint flavor. This one doesn’t taste like candy canes like some of the more artificial ones do; it tastes like real, fresh peppermint mixed with something sweet & creamy (think: chocolate mint Andes!!). I buy this in bulk!
- Mailbox Gift Tin – I’m always looking for creative gift boxes and candy tins, so when I found these candy tins shaped like mailboxes, I was delighted! They’re so cute and adorned with a variety of holiday decorations.
- Paper Holiday Treat Boxes – When I’m planning on gifting more than a few homemade treats, I make sure to stock up on holiday treats boxes made with paper. They’re so festive and fun!
Are you beyond excited to whip up a batch of this low carb peppermint keto fudge? 🙂 Let’s make this! You know I can’t wait to hear what you think—let me know in the comments below! Forever grateful that you’re here, sharing in these kitchen adventures with me & our loved ones…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a Christmas dove, xo Demeter ❤️
Click below to Pin
1st Annual Beaming Baker Vegan Cookie Countdown
Welcome to the 1st Annual Beaming Baker Vegan Cookie Countdown! This month is one of my very favorites: we get to bake like Santa’s gonna show up any moment now and demand all the cookies in return for being on the “good” list, everyone’s merrier, kinder, and well… we get to make & give all the presents!! So I thought we’d kick off this year with a new tradition… a December vegan holiday cookie tradition! We’re gonna count down vegan holiday cookies, vegan Christmas cookies and vegan cookies you can enjoy all year long, starting from vegan holiday cookie #9 all the way to #1, right before Christmas! You excited? Let’s dive in!
Vegan “Cookie” #9: 3 Ingredient Low Carb Peppermint Chocolate Fudge (Keto, Vegan)
Technically, this vegan “cookie” recipe isn’t so much a cookie recipe as it is a holiday candy recipe! But still… 😉 I hope you enjoy all of the tasty holiday vibes I’m sharing this year! Check out what I’ve shared so far… 🙂
- 9. Today’s Recipe! 3 Ingredient Low Carb Peppermint Chocolate Fudge (Keto, Vegan)
- 8. Sea Salt Thin Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 7. Simple & Easy Vegan Oatmeal Cookies (GF)
- 6. 4 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Cashew Butter Cookies Recipe (Flourless)
- 5. Chocolate Pistachio Healthy Vegan Snack Bars (Gluten Free)
- 4. Amazing Chewy Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 3. Salted Tahini Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies (Coconut Flour, Gluten Free, Vegan)
- 2. 3 Ingredient Easy Paleo Candied Almonds Recipe (Vegan, Healthy)
- 1. BEST Paleo Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten Free)
Keto Chocolate Fudge Recipes (Low Carb, Vegan)
- Low Carb Chocolate Fudge Pecan Cups Recipe (Keto Fudge, Vegan)
- 2 Ingredient Keto Cashew Fudge (Low Carb)
- Chocolate Almond Butter Keto Fat Bombs Recipe (Low Carb, Vegan)
- 2 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Pecan Fudge (Low Carb)
- Keto Fudge Cups – 2 Ingredients!
- 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs (Low Carb, Vegan)
- 2 Ingredient Low Carb Chocolate Cashew Keto Fudge Cups
- 4 Ways – Keto Fudge Cups
3 Ingredient Low Carb Peppermint Chocolate Fudge: this super easy keto chocolate fudge recipe is perfect for the holidays! Cool, minty & indulgent—the best keto peppermint fudge: Low Carb, Vegan.
- Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- Melt the keto chocolate & almond butter together using the double boiler method or the following: add chocolate and almond butter to a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is fully softened and mostly melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Add peppermint extract. This is the organic peppermint extract I use and love. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the peppermint chocolate mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer.
- Chill in the freezer for 40-70 minutes, or until firm. Slice and enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Keto Recipes:
- Here are the low-carb chocolate chips that I use in this recipe.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Keto Chocolate Chips | Creamy Almond Butter | Organic Peppermint Extract
- Storing Notes: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator the 1st day. From the 2nd day and forward, you can store the fudge at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for 10 minutes before enjoying, or, enjoy immediately if you like it firm.
- Recommended Tools: Mixing Bowls | Mailbox Gift Tin | Paper Holiday Treat Boxes
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Snacks, Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 96
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 10.3g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 1g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.