Keto Coconut Macaroons Recipe: this 4 ingredient keto macaroons recipe is gluten free & easy to make.
The best Low Carb coconut macaroons—chewy & moist inside, crispy golden exterior. Only 1.6g of net carbs per macaroon.
Happy Holidays!! Too soon? Not soon enough? Either way, some of us have had perhaps a little too much holiday cheer (aka cookies) and now we’re seriously in the mood for the 2nd Annual Beaming Baker Vegan Cookie Countdown!!
Who’s excited?? Me! Me! Me! (I imagine y’all are saying… ahem.) Every year, I get requests for lower sugar, low carb vegan cookie treats and this year, I’m gonna bring it.
For this year’s Vegan Cookie Countdown, I’m going to toss in some low sugar, low carb, keto-friendly recipes in between classic vegan cookie recipes. Rest assured, all of the cookies will be easy to make, all will be made with healthy ingredients and all of the cookies will be mouthwateringly delicious.
So are you ready for the 1st vegan cookie recipe of this year’s 2nd Annual Beaming Baker Vegan Cookie Countdown? Let’s do it… Keto Coconut Macaroon style!
Keto Coconut Macaroons Recipe
Welcome, friends, to my favorite keto coconut macaroons recipe to date. Yes, to date. Because you never know, we might be feelin’ ourselves a little bit more down the road and whip up a whole ‘nother keto coconut macaroons recipe or something. 😉
Meanwhile, you’re gonna LOVE today’s low carb keto macaroons recipe. It’s low in carbs, low in sugar, and of course, poppin’ with BIG coconut flavor.
Taste & Texture
This keto coconut macaroons recipe yields keto macaroons that are perfectly crispy & golden on the outside, with an unbelievably moist, soft and chewy coconut center. You’ll be surprised how quickly these macaroons disappear. Big coconut flavor bursts on your tongue with blissfully satisfying sweetness. YES.
How to Make Keto Macaroons
The best part? These keto macaroons are so easy to make. Just add small coconut shreds and coconut flour to your favorite food processor. Here’s mine, btw the way. 😉 Give the bin a shake to create a smooth layer, then add in solid coconut oil and keto honey. Blend until well mixed. Scoop & drop keto macaroon balls onto a baking sheet. Bake, cool and eat the best keto coconut macaroons!
>>Related: 4 Ingredient Vegan Coconut Macaroons // Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies // Keto Coconut Macaroons – 3 Low Carb Recipes!
Is this Keto Coconut Macaroons Recipe Low Carb? Gluten Free?
Yes, yes and yes! In fact… this keto macaroons recipe is:
- Gluten Free
- Low Carb
Tips & Handy Tools for the Best Keto Coconut Macaroons
- Low Carb Keto Honey – I’m telling you, when Erik and I went keto, we were out of our minds looking for a low carb sweetener that was thick, delicious and sweet. This IS IT. It’s so incredibly good. We’ve tried keto maple syrups of all kinds, keto honeys, low carb syrups, and this one is my favorite. More importantly, we tested this keto macaroons recipe with a number of keto sweetener and this one yielded the best results. I would not advise freely swapping this ingredient for another keto sweetener—you may end up with flat, spread out cookies, or just plain old inedible macaroons.
- Small Coconut Shreds – I can’t emphasize how important it is that you use small coconut flakes in this recipe. If you use large coconut flakes, you will end up with large, flat, spread out coconut cookies. And, nope, unfortunately you can’t just blend up large coconut flakes and use that instead. <– I tried. (and failed!). Make sure to use small coconut flakes that resemble grains of rice or sprinkles. They should be very, very tiny.
- My Favorite Food Processor – I love this food processor because it’s easy to use, easy to clean, super affordable and reliable. What more could ya need? You can easily add all of your keto macaroons ingredients into this processor and blend with ease.
- Coconut Flour – for years, folks have been asking me to create a keto coconut macaroon recipe with coconut flour. Makes sense, right? Well, it’s a tad trickier than you’d think! Now that it’s all sorted out, remember to grab a bag of coconut flour so you can make these macaroons.
- Medium Cookie Scoop – my favorite cookie scoop of all time. And super essential to creating the tightly-packed scoops of keto macaroon dough. Sturdy, reliable and easy to use.
So whaddya think? Are these low carb keto coconut macaroons totally worth the hype? Try them out and be blown away. No one will know that they’re low carb or keto. Woot woot! Be sure to comment if you try my recipe—you know I absolutely love hearing from you. Thank you so much for stopping by & sharing in these warm & cozy kitchen moments with me and your loved ones. ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
Click below to Pin
2nd Annual Beaming Baker Vegan Cookie Countdown
Welcome to the 2nd Annual Beaming Baker Vegan Cookie Countdown! This year, we’re continuing the baking tradition of sharing 8 vegan cookie recipes that you’ll love. Are you excited?!
- #8: Keto Coconut Macaroons Recipe (Low Carb, GF) – This Recipe
- #7: Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- #6: 4 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Bars
- #5: 4 ingredient Crunchy Vegan Coconut Cookies
- #4: 2 Ingredient Vegan Fudge Recipe – 5 Mins Prep
- #3: 3 Ingredient Keto Nut Clusters (Low Carb)
- #2: Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- #1: 4 Ingredient Ultimate Chewy Vegan Coconut Cookies (Gluten Free, Paleo)
- Last year: 1st Annual Vegan Cookie Countdown
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.