Healthy Cookie Dough Truffles: the ultimate healthy edible cookie dough recipe yields rich ‘n satisfying healthy cookie dough bites wrapped in velvety chocolate.
- Make Gluten Free Edible Cookie Dough. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, wax paper or a silicone baking sheet. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate: Use the double-boiler method or do the following. Add chocolate and coconut oil to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 20 seconds, remove and stir. Repeat until chocolate is just softened. Stop and stir frequently.
- Dip the cookie dough balls: Roll cookie dough balls in chocolate and drop onto prepared baking sheet. I like to use one spoon and two forks for this step (or you could use a candy dipper). Use the spoon to roll the ball, and the two forks to pick up the truffle and roll off excess chocolate.
- Optionally, sprinkle chopped paleo chocolate on top of each truffle for decoration.
- Allow to set at room temperature, about 30 minutes. Or, place baking sheet into the freezer for 15-20 minutes. Remove from freezer. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Delicious Cookie Dough
Storing Instructions: Store for 1-2 week in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Melt
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy cookie dough recipe, healthy edible cookie dough