The easiest gluten free edible cookie dough—made with just a few simple GF ingredients. This gluten free cookie dough recipe yields rich ‘n satisfying cookie dough!
When I was a little kid, I absolutely LOVED picking the cookie dough balls out of cookie dough ice cream. Then, I grew up, got my own moola and realized: um, duh! You can just buy a whole roll of cookie dough and go to town on it.
Except for the whole “don’t eat raw cookie dough” thing.
Edible cookie dough? What a pesky little thing to worry about!
What about gluten free edible cookie dough—an even harder thing to achieve. Until today.
Today, we’re gonna take this whole edible cookie dough business to the next level: we’re gonna be whipping up a 6 ingredient, gluten free edible cookie dough that’s made with simple, whole ingredients and ridiculously yummy.
You ready? Let’s make gluten free cookie dough!
How to Make Gluten Free Edible Cookie Dough
Learn how to make gluten free cookie dough in just a few simple steps.
Add all gluten free cookie dough ingredients (except chocolate chips) to a medium mixing bowl.
Stir & Fold
Grab a spoon or rubber spatula to stir and fold all the ingredients together until it’s thickened. Now, fold in the chocolate chips.
If you want to make cookie dough bites, go ahead and grab a cookie scoop so you can scoop and drop balls of gf cookie dough onto a lined baking sheet. If not, skip to the next step.
Firm & Enjoy
Give your gf cookie dough a few minutes to firm up. Then, enjoy your gluten free edible cookie dough! That’s really it. 😉
>>RELATED: Healthy Cookie Dough Truffles
How to Store Your Gluten Free Cookie Dough
Room Temperature (Recommended)
Store your gluten free cookie dough in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week. Make sure to keep your cookie dough away from heat sources and away from direct sunlight—you know that shiz can spoil food like no other. 😉
I actually recommend storing your cookie dough at room temperature. You can try storing it in the freezer, but I fear it might get too dry and hard. It’s up to you, though! 🙂
Delicious gluten free edible cookie dough—soft and yummy, dotted with just the right amount of chocolate chips.
Great Tools for the Best Gluten Free Cookie Dough
Click the links below to check out my favorite tools & ingredients used to make this recipe.
- Paleo Vegan Chocolate – simply amazing paleo chocolate. My favorite paleo chocolate to date – it’s rich, perfectly sweet and bonus: gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free and refined sugar-free. Try chopping up this paleo vegan chocolate bar in place of chocolate chips.
- Cookie Scoop – such a kitchen essential. This scoop helps you pack the cookie dough perfectly and measure out uniform amounts of cookie dough. I use this in my Paleo Tahini Cookies and more.
- Almond Flour – super high-quality almond flour. It’s so finely ground and seriously perfect in so many recipes!
- Coconut Flour – all you need is one little bag, and it’ll last you the entire year (or more). A little bit of coconut flour goes a long, long way. This brand is high-quality, very consistent, and always fresh.
You ready to no bake this? Let’s do it! I’ll meet you in the kitchen, with about 30 lbs of yummy chocolate (I mean, we need some for snacking, right?). Let me know what you think in the comments below—I love hearing from you! ‘Til the next tasty gluten free adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Delicious Gluten Free Desserts
- Healthy Vegan Cookie Dough Recipe (Edible!)
- Dairy-Free Coconut Flour Cookie Dough
- The BEST Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 50+ Gluten Free Dairy Free Desserts!
- Classic Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
Gluten Free Edible Cookie Dough (GF): the easiest gluten free edible cookie dough—made with just a few simple GF ingredients. This gluten free cookie dough recipe yields rich ‘n satisfying cookie dough packed with chocolate chips!
- 1 2/3 cups finely ground, blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon chocolate chips (mini and regular) or chopped paleo vegan chocolate
Optional Topping (for cookie dough balls)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips (mini and regular) or chopped paleo vegan chocolate
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, maple syrup, oil and vanilla to a medium bowl.
- Using a spoon, stir until thickened and well incorporated. If needed, use a rubber spatula to fold together into a cohesive dough. Fold in chocolate chips. You can skip the next step if you don’t want bites.
- To Make Cookie Dough Bites: Optionally, using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Here are the small scoop and medium scoops that I use. Using your hands, shape into spheres, or keep as is if you like the shape. Optionally, dot with 2 tablespoons chocolate chips.
- Allow to firm up for about 5 minutes. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Want to make GF cookie dough with oat flour instead? Try my Healthy Vegan Cookie Dough Recipe (Edible!).
Delicious Gluten Free Desserts
Storing Instructions: Store for up to 1 week in an airtight container at room temperature. Bites are soft for up to 1 week!
Nutrition Info is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in the recipe (clickable links). Also, it’s estimated based on 12 servings per recipe.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/12 of recipe
- Calories: 166
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: gluten free cookie dough, gluten free edible cookie dough
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.