This decadent paleo vegan cookie dough recipe is packed with coconut flavor! It’s the tastiest edible almond flour cookie dough treat—healthy, easy & gluten-free. Dairy-Free, made with Coconut Flour. Low Carb, at 7g per serving!
Erik and I always joke about how we used to not like coconut at all. Pssst… don’t tell my mom! She’ll have my hide for that. 😉 Growing up, us kids ate all kinds of coconut: coconut cream in traditional Vietnamese desserts, sweetened coconut flakes from the gift boxes given out during Lunar New Year, and that ah-mazing coconut cake from Pepperidge Farm. You know the one I’m talking about.
But I was never a fan of coconut. That is… until I started vegan + paleo + gluten free baking. Turns out coconut is EVERYWHERE. Coconut oil in vegan chocolate chip cookies, coconut sugar in paleo vegan brownies, coconut flour in paleo chocolate almond butter bars.
And you know what occurred to me after I baked and extensively ate all of those things? They all had chocolate in them. Eureka!!! That’s how I came up with the idea for No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars. Turns out, chocolate + coconut = delicious dessert delight.
And if there’s anything I love more than dessert, it’s cheesy alliterations! Hehe.
So that’s my long-winded way of saying, here’s how I came up with this perfect combo of chocolate + coconut. Welcome to my: Dairy-Free Coconut Flour Cookie Dough Recipe!
You ready to have ALL, er… most, of your questions answered about this ah-mazing, perhaps best vegan cookie dough recipe? Let’s do it!
How to Make this Dairy-Free Coconut Flour Cookie Dough Recipe
This paleo vegan cookie dough recipe is almost astonishingly easy to make–with just two, tops, three steps! Simply add all ingredients except the chocolate chips to a bowl. Stir and fold until cohesive and well-mixed. Fold in the chocolate chips and voila! You’re ready to enjoy. 🙂 Could it be any easier? (Said in Chandler’s voice, of course.)
Substitution Notes for Healthy Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Almond flour/Coconut flour: I do not recommend subbing either of these ingredients. If you’re looking for an oat flour substitute, try this healthy vegan cookie dough recipe instead. They’re made with oat flour, vegan + gluten-free.
- Maple syrup: sub with your favorite sweetener, with varying results.
- Coconut oil: the closest sub would be melted vegan/dairy-free butter
How to Store Edible Paleo Vegan Cookie Dough
One of my favorite aspects of this dairy free cookie dough recipe is that is stays soft for days! To store, place in an airtight container. Store at room temperature, in a cool, dark environment. Direct sunlight always spoils food, so avoid it! 😉 Though you might be tempted to store this edible cookie dough in the fridge, don’t! Lol. I did for a test run and it hardened up like no other.
Tools to Make Edible Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Click the links below to check out my favorite tools & ingredients used to make this recipe.
- Paleo Vegan Chocolate – SUCH an amazing chocolate! Bar none. Hehe. 😉 It’s made with coconut sugar, paleo, dairy-free, vegan, and gluten-free. Woohoo!
- Cookie Scoop – an absolute baker’s essential. Great for uniform scooping and greater control over serving size.
- Almond Flour – my favorite almond flour brand. Super finely ground, great quality and taste.
- Coconut Flour – another vegan & paleo baking essential. All you need is one bag to last you all year, practically. A little goes a long way!
Here’s to the merriest season of chocolate + coconut aka Spring to you and yours! Are you ready to no-bake this? You grab the paleo vegan chocolate. I’ll meet you in the kitchen with all the coconut ingredients! I can’t wait to hear what you think! ‘Til then…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
.︎ Click below to Pin .︎
Vegan Cookie Dough Recipes & More!
- Gluten Free Edible Cookie Dough
- Healthy Cookie Dough Bars
- 5 Minute Homemade Fudge
- Paleo Vegan Almond Joy Ice Cream
- Healthy No Bake Raw Vegan Brownies
- Healthy Cookie Dough Truffles
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.