The best cozy, warming Hot White Russian Recipe: creamy hot coffee with a little special spike of coffee liqueur and vodka, generously topped with delicious whipped cream.
Hot White Russian
- 6 oz hot coffee
- 1 oz coffee liqueur
- 1 oz vodka
- 1–2 oz milk or cream
- whipped cream
- cocoa powder or ground cinnamon
- Pour hot coffee into a glass mug.
- Gently pour in coffee liqueur and vodka. Stir to mix.
- Heat cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until just warm, not burnt or overly hot. Pour into mug.
- Gently stir to mix.
- Top with whipped cream and cocoa powder or ground cinnamon. Sip and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Category: Drinks, Cocktails
- Method: Heat
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: hot white russian, hot russian cocktail