Creamy, rich chocolate flavor with a raspberry twist for the best sweet ‘n strong chocolate raspberry martini to kick off your special occasion.
The Very Best (and Strongest) Chocolate Raspberry Martini
A boozy, drinkable dessert with chocolate raspberry flavor and this classy presentation? Gimmee! Today, I’m sharing the very best chocolate raspberry martini—it’s made with just a few ingredients, no fuss, and plenty of boozy delight. Ready to shake, sip and enjoy? Let’s shake this!
All You Need to Make a Chocolate Raspberry Martini
Think making a chocolate raspberry martini is complicated? Think again, folks! You know me, the simpler and easier the recipe, the better. The same goes for this 4 ingredient chocolate raspberry martini—it’s simple, it’s easy, and it’s delicious.
- Raspberry vodka – one of the funnest cocktail ingredients, and the easiest way to incorporate raspberry flavor into your martini!
- Dark crème de cacao or chocolate liqueur
- Cream or half and half – I actually ended up using vegan coffee creamer to make this guy and it turned out splendidly. Try whatever cream or half and half you have on hand and see how you like the taste.
- Tia Maria or Coffee Liqueur
- Chocolate syrup – you can skip this component, but I highly recommend it for a show stopper martini. There’s something special about a chocolate syrup-rimmed martini glass that makes it pop.
- Pearl-topped skewer – the beautiful final touch to your martini. These skewers take a common occasion to a special one. Once you skewer a few fresh raspberries in, you’re gold. 😉
How to Make a Chocolate Raspberry Martini
Rim the Glass
One of the coolest components of a chocolate raspberry martini–the accoutrements. Take your chocolate martini to the next level by dipping the rim of your martini glass into a plate filled with chocolate syrup. Twist and turn to gently coat the rim.
Add the Ingredients
Now, add the raspberry vodka, crème de cacao, cream and coffee liqueur into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Here’s the cocktail shaker set I use.
Shake the Martini
Close the shaker and shake until condensation forms along the outside of your shaker. This tells you that the martini is ready.
Strain into the chocolate syrup-rimmed martini glass.
Top and Serve
Top with a raspberry skewer. Sip and enjoy.
More Majestically Magical Martini Recipes ✨🍸
- Chocolate Espresso Martini
- Tennessee Mule
- Chocolate Peppermint Martini
- Toasted Almond Drink Recipe
- Hot White Russian Recipe
- Dirty Martini
- Hot and Dirty Martini
- Virgin Mojito Mocktail
- Irish Mule Recipe
- Classic Martini
Tools You Need
Feel free to leave a comment below and/or rate the recipe! You know I love it when you stop by and say hello. Just imagine me clinking a martini glass of today’s chocolate raspberry delight with you. ‘Til our next cocktail-inspired adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Wanna help grow the Beaming Baker community? ☀️
You play such an important part in the livelihood of Beaming Baker–and just know that Erik and I truly appreciate it. 🧡 If you want to help grow the BB community, you can do the following:
- 📝 Leave a comment & rating. When you try a recipe, leave a comment and star rating to let us know how you liked the recipe. It truly helps all of our readers discover which recipe works best–and keeps us going in the right direction.
- 📸 Instagram. Made a recipe? Take a photo and share it on Instagram with the tag #beamingbaker and tag us at @beamingbaker. It makes our day to see how the recipe turned out for you!
- 👭 Tell a friend. You know when you love something, you can’t help but tell others about it? If you love any of the recipes on Beaming Baker, tell a friend. 🙂 It truly helps to grow the BB community. ☀️
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.