Learn how to make a greyhound drink the pairs gin so well with grapefruit! It’s tart with a refreshing, juicy bitterness that’s signature to tangy grapefruits.
Greyhound Cocktail Recipe
- 2oz gin
- fill to top with grapefruit juice
- Lime wedge
- Fill a Collins or highball glass with ice. Pour gin over the ice.
- Pour grapefruit juice over the gin, filling the glass nearly to the top. Using a stirring spoon, give it a few stirs to mix the juice and gin.
- Garnish the rim of the Collins glass with a lime wedge. Sip and enjoy.
You may replace the gin with vodka.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Drinks, Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American