Keto Coconut Chocolate Bars: decadent keto coconut bars topped with a velvety layer of rich dark chocolate. The best keto coconut chocolate bars—Low Carb, super easy to make and mouthwateringly good!
Keto Coconut Bars
- 2 ½ cups unsweetened small coconut shreds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, solid or melted
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut cream*
- 3 tablespoons keto maple syrup
Keto Chocolate Layer
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with wax paper or parchment paper. Set aside for later.
- Make the Keto Coconut Bars: Add coconut shreds, coconut oil, coconut cream, and maple syrup to a food processor. Blend until you get a wet and sticky mixture, with smaller, just slightly noticeable coconut pieces. Note: the bigger the pieces, the more crumbly the bars will be.
- Pour coconut mixture into the prepared pan. Press down and smooth until you get a tightly packed layer. Set aside while preparing the chocolate layer.
- Make the Keto Chocolate Layer: Use the double boiler method, or do the following. In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, add Keto Chocolate Layer ingredients: chocolate chips and coconut cream. Heat in 15-second increments until just slightly softened and melted, being careful not to burn. Stir thoroughly in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over coconut bars. Using a clean rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer. Freeze for 40-70 minutes. Slice into 16 bars. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Delicious Keto Coconut Recipes
*How to replace coconut cream with cream from canned coconut milk: the night before, place a can of full-fat coconut milk (cans NOT marked “light”) in the fridge, being careful not to shake the contents. Day of, open the can and gently scoop the solid, white coconut layer off the top—this is coconut cream.
Refrigerator & Freezer Storing Instructions (preferred): Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks in the refrigerator. If freezing, store in an airtight, freezer-friendly container for up to 1 month. Allow to thaw for 15 minutes before enjoying. Make sure to store the bars in a hard-shell container that doesn’t smoosh the chocolate topping, as the topping will be soft no matter how cold it is.
Room Temperature Storing Instructions: Okay to store at room temperature for 3-4 hours, but soft and a bit fragile. Best if kept in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Info is an estimate calculated based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients (click the links for exact products).
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 141
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 8.4mg
- Fat: 13.7g
- Carbohydrates: 4.7g, Net Carbs: 1g
- Fiber: 3.7g
- Protein: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: keto coconut chocolate bars, keto coconut bars