Strong and creamy, with delicious boozy coffee goodness for the best keto white Russian that’s just the right amount of sweet.
The Low Carb Delight You’ve Been Waiting For: the Keto White Russian
Can you really have a cocktail on a low carb, keto diet? Yes, yes, and yes! Better yet, you can have a super simple and easy keto cocktail that looks impressive and tastes even better. Will you join me in mixing up the delicious and delightful Keto White Russian?
Keto White Russian Ingredients
Ever wondered what it takes to make a White Russian? How about a low carb White Russian? We’re going to be combining just a few simple and easy ingredients to make the best Keto White Russian!
- Vodka – keep it plain so there’s no sneaky, hidden sugar.
- Low Carb Coffee Liqueur
- Heavy Creamer or Low Carb Creamer
What is a White Russian?
A White Russian is a cocktail drink that’s made with just 3 simple ingredients: vodka, coffee liqueur and heavy cream. The ingredients are stirred together in a rocks glass to chill it. A Keto White Russian is a low carb version of the traditional White Russian. We won’t be using any components that are high in carbs or sugar.
How to Make a Keto White Russian
It’s really quite simple! Aren’t the best things the most beautifully simple ones? To make a keto White Russian, check out the following steps:
- Fill a rocks glass with ice.
- Add in vodka and low carb coffee liqueur.
- Top with cream.
- Stir the vodka, coffee liqueur and cream together.
- Enjoy the best keto White Russian.
More Magnificent Cocktail Recipes
- Chocolate Raspberry Martini
- Tennessee Mule
- Dirty Martini
- Hot and Dirty Martini
- Virgin Mojito Mocktail
- Chocolate Peppermint Martini
- Toasted Almond Drink Recipe
- Hot White Russian Recipe
- Chocolate Espresso Martini
Tools You Need
Let’s Sip it, Together
I hope you love today’s keto white Russian. Imagine me making a batch, you making a batch, and us clinking glasses… from anywhere around the world. 🙂 I’m wishing you the perfect day, with a few moments to rest and enjoy the moment. ‘Til our next cocktail adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
🍸 📸 🍹Print
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Wanna help grow the Beaming Baker community? ☀️
You play such an important part in the livelihood of Beaming Baker–and just know that Erik and I truly appreciate it. 🧡 If you want to help grow the BB community, you can do the following:
- 📝 Leave a comment & rating. When you try a recipe, leave a comment and star rating to let us know how you liked the recipe. It truly helps all of our readers discover which recipe works best–and keeps us going in the right direction.
- 📸 Instagram. Made a recipe? Take a photo and share it on Instagram with the tag #beamingbaker and tag us at @beamingbaker. It makes our day to see how the recipe turned out for you!
- 👭 Tell a friend. You know when you love something, you can’t help but tell others about it? If you love any of the recipes on Beaming Baker, tell a friend. 🙂 It truly helps to grow the BB community. ☀️
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.