Quick ‘n easy oatmeal raisin energy bites made with wholesome, delicious ingredients! Oatmeal raisin cookies and energy bites join forces for a delicious and healthy, easy snack!
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons oat flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- Line a baking sheet (or even a plate) with parchment paper or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this sheet—you will need it later.
- Add all ingredients except optional topping to a medium bowl: oats, oat flour, cinnamon, maple syrup, oil, vanilla and raisins.
- Using a spoon, stir until thickened and well incorporated. If needed, use a rubber spatula to fold together into a cohesive dough. Fold in raisins.
- Place bowl in freezer and chill for 10-15 minutes, until firm.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Using your hands, shape into spheres, or keep as is if you like the shape. Optionally, dot with 2 tablespoons raisins and roll to smooth into each ball. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Oatmeal Raisin Recipes You’ll Love
Notes: Best if enjoyed the first day; Day 2 and on, the bites will become much drier. Day 2 and forward, to soften, heat in 10-second increments in the microwave until warm.
Storing Instructions: Store for 1-2 week in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oatmeal raisin energy bites