Simple & Easy No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies: just 4 ingredients for soft & chewy no bake cookies prepared in minutes! Delicious, Healthy and Easy!
Remember when things were simple and easy? Okay, fine, maybe things were never that simple and easy…but there were moments were things just fell into place and it all felt so… simple and easy.
Lately, I’ve been getting a bit bogged down by negative thoughts and grappling with anxiety. I realized that to make things just a bit easier, I’d have to start actively infusing more positivity into my day.
So all the things that bother me on a daily basis? Identify broad categories for them and figure out how to remove/reduce them in my life. I just feel like, if one thing could be easier, that would ease things overall quite a bit. Ya know?
One of the things that bothers me/tires me out the most? Meal prep. Snack prep. All the preps. So today, I’m sharing a simple and easy snack recipe that’s made my day a bit easier, in hopes that it’ll do the same for you. 🙂
Maybe it won’t fix everything, but it might just fix something. Sound good? Let’s make this!
6 Reasons to Make These Easy No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
These easy no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies are easy as all get out for the following awesome reasons (if I do say so myself):
- Short ingredients list – 4 ingredients!
- Easy to make, with just minutes of prep
- Made with healthy, whole ingredients
- Delicious as heck (think: nut butter cups + oatmeal cookies combined into one)
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy-Free
- Refined Sugar-Free
I could go on, but then this post would be like 100 pages, and totally the opposite of simple and easy. Ahem. 😉
Simple Ingredients for No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
One of my favorite things about these simple no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies? They’re actually made with simple ingredients. Check it out:
- Ingredient 1: Nut Butter (peanut butter, cashew butter, almond butter, etc.)
- Ingredient 2: Pure Maple Syrup
- Ingredient 3: Rolled Oats
- Ingredient 4: Cocoa Powder or Raw Cacao Powder
Related No Bake Cookies Recipes: 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies // 5 Ingredient No Bake Snickerdoodle Cookies (Vegan, Gluten Free)
How to Make No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Heat – Whisk nut butter and maple syrup together in a large bowl. Then, heat until warm and fragrant.
Add Oats & Cocoa Powder – add in oats and cocoa powder, folding until well mixed.
Scoop – scoop the no bake chocolate oatmeal cookie mixture onto a prepared sheet and flatten with a fork.
Enjoy – enjoy as is, or chill for firmer no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies.
That’s really, truly it. <– Is that simple and easy or what? 😉
Best Tools for Easy No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Raw Cacao Powder: truly my favorite raw cacao powder. The quality is amazing and the taste is unparalleled. Rich, dark and satisfying.
- Medium Cookie Scoop: my go-to cookie scoop, this guy is sturdy, lasts through 1,000s and 1,000s of scoops (I’ve broken tons of other brand cookie scoops through simple scooping. Dude.) The BEST cookie scoop.
- Where to Buy Ingredients + Tools: Raw Cacao Powder | Unsalted, Natural Creamy Peanut Butter | Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Pure Maple Syrup | Medium Cookie Scoop
Are you ready to make these yummy simple and easy no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies? Let’s do this! Be sure to comment if you make my recipe—you know I love hearing from you. I’m so grateful that you’re here, sharing in these kitchen adventures with me and your loved ones. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Simple & Easy No Bake Cookies – Reader Favorites
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Cups (Healthy, Vegan, GF)
- 3 Ingredient Almond Butter Paleo No Bake Cookies (Fast, Healthy, Vegan)
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (Gluten-Free)
Simple & Easy No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies: just 4 ingredients for soft & chewy no bake cookies prepared in minutes! Delicious, Healthy and Easy.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add nut butter and maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out (about 4-7 rounds). Whisk in between heating increments. *Stovetop Instructions in Notes.
- Add oats and raw cacao powder to the nut butter mixture. Use a rubber spatula to fold until thoroughly combined and well mixed.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness. Using your fingers, press together any loose bits to create a cohesive cookie.
- Enjoy! If you like them chilled, chill in the freezer for 15 minutes. Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies recipe.
Simple & Easy No Bake Cookies – Reader Favorites
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at room temperature for up to 1 month.
Freezing Instructions: Store no bake cookies in freezer-friendly container or bag for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 5-15 minutes before enjoying.
*Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add nut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat and carefully pour over the dry mixture.
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.