No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cups (V, GF): easy, simple & delicious—a quick recipe for soft ‘n chewy peanut butter oatmeal cups that are No Bake! Healthy, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Dairy-Free, No Cook.
What’s your favorite easy recipe of all-time? Is it 3 ingredient no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies? Is it one of these 11 insanely easy energy balls recipes? Or my No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies? Perhaps it’s an easy no bake recipe from another website (ahhhhhhh!!! Gasp!!!)?
Whatever it is, all of those easy recipes have one thing in common—they’re made with very few ingredients (yes, I had to assume for your non-BB/traitor recipe. J/k!!), they’re quick & easy to make, and they’re convenient to snack on while you’re on-the-go.
So when I approached my month of January recipes, I made sure to create the easiest, fewest ingredient recipes for my no-bake jams. And by “jams” I mean recipe—why, oh why do I try to sound cool? It’s obviously futile. Lol.
Back on point, I know how y’all absolutely love my 3 ingredient no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookis…
Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Cups
So I thought why not create a cups version? I tweaked the recipe a bit so it’d have a bit more moisture and less dry ingredients aka oats, so they’d be easier to scoop and mold. Et voilà: PB oatmeal cookie cups!
And, if you’re so inclined, you could totally press this no bake oatmeal peanut butter cookie dough into fun-shaped molds like hearts or dinosaurs to keep the kid in you happy. Er, I mean, to keep your kiddos happy! That’s right. That’s what I actually meant. Ahem.
Only 3 Ingredients for Delicious Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cups
Great news? All you need are 3 simple ingredients to make these peanut butter oatmeal cookie cups!
- Ingredient 1: Natural, creamy peanut butter or homemade peanut butter
- Ingredient 2: Gluten free rolled oats
- Ingredient 3: Pure maple syrup
How to Make No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Cups
These peanut butter oatmeal cookie cups are super easy to make! First, add peanut butter and maple syrup to a heatproof bowl.
Then, whisk together peanut butter and maple syrup until it’s thickened and well-incorporated.
Next, you’ll simply heat & stir together peanut butter and maple syrup until fluffy.
Once the sweetened peanut butter mixture is nice and warm, add in the rolled oats.
Using a silicone spatula, stir and fold the oats into the sweet mixture.
This is what the no bake oatmeal cookie “dough” will look like once it’s done! (And yes, you *totally* have permission to eat it right out of the bowl.) 😉
Using a small cookie scoop, scoop and drop peanut butter oatmeal cookie dough into a mini cup pan. I like to lay the silicone pan onto a baking sheet so it’s easier to stick into the freezer for chilling later.
Next, grab a spoon and start flattening each of the cookie balls into a smooth, even layer. You can even skip this step if you don’t mind peanut butter oat balls instead of cookie cups.
Chill and enjoy. That’s it! Looking for something even easier? Try my No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Balls!
Best Tools for Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Cups
- Large & Mini Cup Pan Set: such a fun set! I love that it includes both a regular cup pan and a mini cup pan. Guess which one I used for this recipe & photos? Yep, the mini one! I loved how easily the cups popped right out of the pan. Bonus: they were super easy to clean. 🙂
- Compostable Snack Bags: I’ve been on a loooooong search for snack bags that are compostable. The search is over! I’ve used these to store snacks in the freezer, bring large quantities of nuts & bars on my travels and for everyday use. Love these!
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Unsalted Natural Creamy Peanut Butter | Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Pure Maple Syrup
- Recommended Tools: Large & Mini Cup Pan Set | Glass Mixing Bowls | my Favorite Prep Bowls | Compostable Snack Bags
How are you enjoying my easy, few ingredient recipes? If you have a request for an easy recipe, or have tried this one, comment below and let me know. I love hearing from you! Thanks for stopping by & enjoying this kitchen adventure with me. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
Click below to Pin
More Easy No Bake Cookies & Snacks
- No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bites
- Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Oat Bars
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites
- Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
- 4 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- 16 Satisfying Snacks with Peanut Butter
Best silicone pan set!
I like using this nonstick mini muffin pan in this recipe because the cups pop out super easily when they finish freezing!
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.