3 Ingredient Almond Butter Paleo No Bake Cookies (GF): learn how to make easy no bake cookies paleo, vegan & gluten free! Soft, sweet & satisfying. Healthy, Protein-Rich, Refined Sugar-Free, Grain-Free, Flourless.
Do you like 3 ingredient recipes?
It’s just… every time I share a 3 ingredient recipe, y’all seem to go crazy over them!
Take my 3 ingredient no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies, my 3 ingredient peanut butter no bake energy bites… or my 3 ingredient homemade crunch bars… and my 3 ingredient healthy vegan rice crispy treats.
Every single one of those 3 ingredient recipes is in the top 20 most popular Beaming Baker recipes!
There’s just something magical about a vegan, gluten free, and healthy recipe that takes only 3 ingredients, I think. What do you think?
What 3 ingredient recipe would you like for me to share?
While you think that over, allow me to introduce you to the latest & greatest entry into the Beaming Baker 3 Ingredient Recipe Library (shouldn’t that be a thing?)…
3 Ingredient Almond Butter Paleo No Bake Cookies
These super fast paleo no bake cookies are made with almond butter, no refined sugar, and just three simple ingredients. They’re easy to make… and even easier to eat. We all know how that goes. 😉
These almond butter paleo no bake cookies are thick, the perfect balance between nutty & sweet, and come together in just minutes. And, if you wish, you can totally skip the forking part. No, that wasn’t a Good Place-inspired euphemism, I for-realises mean forking. Hehe!
And if you’re looking for just one more 3 ingredient recipe, try my 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs. They’re super easy to make and oh-so-satisfying.
>>RELATED: 4 Ingredient Flourless Almond Butter Cookies
Fast Paleo No Bake Cookies: Just 3 Ingredients!
All you need are three healthy, gluten free ingredients to make these crazy fast paleo no bake cookies! Check it out:
How to Make Easy Paleo No Bake Cookies
You won’t believe how easy these paleo no bake cookies are to make! All you have to do is whisk together your almond butter, coconut flour, and maple syrup. Chill in the freezer to allow the no bake cookie dough to thicken. Remove & scoop into balls using a small cookie scoop or medium cookie scoop. Flatten to desired thickness & enjoy!
Best Tools for Almond Butter Paleo No Bake Cookies
Here are my favorite tools for making almond butter paleo no bake cookies:
- Medium Cookie Scoop – an essential baking tool for me: speeds up making no bake cookies & regular ol’ baked cookies alike (such as these incredible vegan paleo chocolate chip cookies).
- Coconut Flour – such an amazing ingredient for balancing wet ingredients in paleo recipes! A little goes a long way, so you’ll be able to use this bag for quite a while. 😉
- Creamy, Unsalted Almond Butter – the key ingredient in this recipe!
- Pure Maple Syrup – one of my very favorite natural sweeteners for keeping my recipes refined sugar-free.
You ready to no bake this? Let’s do it! I’ll grab the almond butter, you grab the coconut flour. Can’t wait to meet ya in the kitchen and hear what you think. 🙂 It’s truly a pleasure to share in these tasty kitchen adventures with you. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
Click below to Pin
No Bake Cookies & More
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- No Bake Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Bars
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- No Bake Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Energy Bites
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Balls (Low Carb)
3 Ingredient Almond Butter Paleo No Bake Cookies (GF): learn how to make easy no bake cookies paleo, vegan & gluten free! Soft, sweet & satisfying. Protein-Rich, Healthy, Refined Sugar-Free.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this sheet. Set aside at room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, add almond butter, maple syrup, and coconut flour. Use a rubber spatula to fold until well incorporated and thickened. Cover bowl and freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer. Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here are the small and medium cookie scoops I use.
- Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness. Optionally, make additional fork marks in the opposite direction for a crisscross pattern on the cookies.
- Transfer back to the freezer to chill for 20-30 minutes, until somewhat firm.* Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Easy No Bake Cookies
- *Cookies will become firmer and less moist the next day.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 15 servings per recipe.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
- Freezing instructions: store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: fast paleo no bake cookies, how to make easy no bake cookies
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.