The perfect amount of small batch no bake cookies for a quick snack that’s filling and delicious!
Small Batch No Bake Cookies to the Snack Rescue!
Every once in a while, a small, teeny-tiny craving for something sweet and satisfying hits. (And all the time, a big, huge-mungous craving hits). For those times when you need to keep it small, welcome to my small batch no bake cookies. These cookies are made with just 3 simple ingredients and come together in no time. They’re sweet, nutty and oh-so-easily no bake. Let’s no bake this!
A Small Amount of Ingredients for Small Batch No Bake Cookies
If you’re craving a small batch of no bake cookies, but you’re not exactly sure what the measurements will be, never fear, I’ve got them calculated! Today’s small batch no bake cookies consist of about 5 cookies. For that, we’ll use less than a combined total of 1 cup of ingredients of the following:
- Peanut butter
- Maple syrup
- Rolled oats
If you start to gather your ingredients and feel that you might want to just make more, here’s the full recipe. Or, you can simply press the 2x or 3x button on the recipe card to double or triple this small batch of cookies.
Why So Small?
Why on earth would anyone need such a small batch of no bake cookies anyway? Well, a few reasons:
- Satisfy a small craving: sometimes, you have a craving for something sweet and homemade, but you don’t want to make two dozen or even just one dozen cookies. This is the recipe for you with just 5 cookies.
- Make enough for just 1: you might just want to make enough cookies for two snack times, or just enough cookies to have one a day for the week.
- Or two: I like to make small batch cookies on occasion so I can split them with Erik for a sweet treat that only lasts one or two days between the two of us.
- Portion control: you might just be looking for a super small sweet snack, and end up splitting each cookie into two for a total of 10 small cookies. It’s up to you!
- ___________________: what’s your reason? 🙂
How to Make Small Batch No Bake Cookies
Just like these cookies are small, you’ll need small tools. All tiny, so you can hardly see them. Just kidding! 😉 But if you choose to use a mini whisk, I won’t stop you. Ha! Okay, so we will be scaling down the size of the bowls and the amount of ingredients, but these small batch no bake cookies are nothing to fear—it’s all the same, but just smaller.
Since we’re making such a small batch of no bake cookies today, make sure to grab a small baking sheet or even a plate to place your nearly-done cookies on later. You’ll then line this sheet or plate with a piece of parchment paper or wax paper.
Add peanut butter and maple syrup to a small bowl. Whisk these two ingredients together—and remember, if you grab a small whisk, I won’t stop ya! 😉 Now, heat that sweetened peanut butter mixture together your preferred way: on the stovetop or in the microwave.
Once warmed up and a bit dried out, it’s time to add the oats to your sweetened mixture. Take a rubber spatula and stir and fold all three ingredients together to create your small batch of no bake cookies!
Scoop, Chill and Enjoy
Grab a medium cookie scoop. Then, scoop and drop balls of no bake cookie dough onto the prepared sheet or plate from earlier. Grab a fork or just use the palm of your hand to flatten cookies to the thickness you’d like. Now, chill them until firm. Then, enjoy the best small batch no bake cookies!
More No Bake Treats to Fulfill Your Sweet Bakeless Fantasies
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Cookies (Vegan)
- No Bake Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Bars
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Cups
- No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Balls
- No Bake Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Healthy No Bake Oatmeal Cookies
Tools You Need
Just Right: Small Batch No Bake Cookies, ftw!
This small batch no bake cookies recipe isn’t too small; it isn’t too big; it’s just right. I hope you have so much fun making these with me. 🙂 Pop on over to my Instagram and say hello—or leave a comment below. I truly loving connecting with you. ‘Til our next no bake adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
🧡 📸 🧡Print
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.