my favorite nice cream recipe—rich ‘n creamy chocolate nice cream, made with just 4 simple, whole ingredients.
I scream! You scream! We all scream for nice cream!! Wait a minute, that’s not how that goes. But why can’t we turn a classic into a modern-day non-dairytale? See what I did there?!
Okay, fine… I’ve had maybe a few too many scoops of nice cream and can no longer think like a calm, relaxed adult.
But who cares, because it’s summer!! We can still enjoy the last bits of summer, and perhaps make it feel just a bit longer with today’s chocolate nice cream recipe. 🙂
You in? Let’s make this!
How to Make Chocolate Nice Cream
It’s super duper easy to make today’s nice cream recipe. Yep, it’s super and it’s duper. Easy. Lol. Check out the simple steps below:
Add Bananas & Blend
Add bananas to a food processor and blend until crumbly. This is the simple banana ice cream mixture.
Add & Blend Again
Now, add in maple syrup and vanilla to increase the deliciousness of your nice cream. Blend everything until smooth and creamy. Here is your basic nice cream mixture.
Add Cacao Powder
Now, add in your cacao powder. Blend it all together until the cacao is well incorporated. You just made chocolate nice cream!
If you like your nice cream super soft, go ahead and enjoy immediately. If not, chill until firm and enjoy the best nice cream recipe ever!
Just 4 Ingredients for the Easiest Nice Cream Recipe
Pure Maple Syrup
Pure Vanilla Extract
Amy says, “This recipe is delicious. I have such a sweet tooth that it makes dieting hard, but I think this might be my saviour!”
Ivana says, “Made the recipe exactly as described and it turned out perfect! So freaking good too!”
Michaela says, “I just found your blog and I love it. I tried your Dark Chocolate Nice Cream and it is delicious!”
How to Store Your Nice Cream
Store your nice cream in a reusable ice cream container for up to 1 week. Just make sure to thaw it for a few minutes before enjoying. I don’t recommend making your chocolate nice cream too far in advance as it’s made with whole ingredients and won’t stay super fresh and yummy for longer than 1 week. 😉
Velvety smooth, rich dark chocolate nice cream made with just 4 simple ingredients—the best nice cream recipe you’ll ever have.
So go ahead, sing it with me: I scream! You scream! We all scream for…. NICE CREAM!!! Er… NICECREAM!! Get your ice cream cones ready, I’ll meet you by the pool. I can’t wait to hear what you and your loved ones think of my nice cream recipe. Thankful, grateful and joyful that you’re here. ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Vegan Nice Cream Recipes
- Vegan Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Best Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
- Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
- Vegan Almond Butter Nice Cream
- Strawberry Vegan Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Dark Chocolate Nice Cream Recipe: my favorite nice cream recipe—rich ‘n creamy chocolate nice cream, made with just 4 simple, whole ingredients.
- 4 medium or large bananas, frozen
- 1–2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder*
- Add bananas to a food processor (preferred) or blender. Blend until bananas turn into a crumbly mixture.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the bin as necessary. This will take a few minutes.
- When you get a smooth, creamy mixture, it’s time to add the cacao powder. Add the cacao powder and blend until well incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bin as needed.
- Enjoy immediately if you like super soft ice cream. If you like firmer ice cream, pour into a freezer-friendly container like this ice cream tub, and chill for 3-6 hours or until firm. Then, scoop and enjoy. Storing instructions in the notes.
Vegan Nice Cream Recipes
*If you prefer less dark, milkier chocolate nice cream, leave out 1 tablespoon of cacao powder.
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 week. Before serving, allow to thaw for about 10 minutes. Scoop and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freeze
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: nice cream, chocolate nice cream, banana nice cream
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.