Almond Joy Vegan Paleo Ice Cream Recipe (Refined Sugar-Free): this gluten free dairy free ice cream is bursting with coconut, chocolate and Almond JOY flavors! Easy, No Churn, Healthy ingredients.
Happy June!! Wow, did that come fast or what?! One second, we were all grumbling about how rainy and frigid the winter and spring were… and the next, we’re grabbing our favorite swim goggles and cannonballing off the high-dive board!
Okay, I don’t cannonball because I’m too chicken. But, you know what I mean!
How about I just make and serve the paleo vegan ice cream, poolside… while everyone else cannonballs? 😉 Ahem. Since we’re just weeks away from summer, I figured it would be the perfect time to share an updated recipe post (with new photos & tips!) for Almond Joy Vegan Paleo Ice Cream!
Almond Joy Vegan Paleo Ice Cream Recipe (Refined Sugar-Free)
If you’re like my mom, you just LOVE the combo of coconut, almonds and chocolate that make almond joy, well… joyful. There’s just something about that magical combo that translates even better into the creamiest, dreamiest vegan paleo ice cream recipe.
I mean, could it be the silky-smooth yumminess of coconut cream? Or perhaps the secret ingredient… of almond extract? Or perhaps it’s the best paleo vegan chocolate ever… chopped up into rich, thick chunks, all dancing harmoniously with toasted almonds?
Could this get any better? Heck no! Like, get out ALL your favorite ice cream cones, cups, waffles bowls (oooh!!) and forget about the toppings, because we’re gonna mix those right into today’s super easy almond joy ice cream recipe!
The Ingredients: Almond Joy Ice Cream Recipe – Vegan Paleo Ice Cream!
This refined sugar-free vegan ice cream recipe is made with just 7 ingredients! Did I mention it’s one of my favorite gluten free dairy free ice cream recipes? Here’s what it’s made with:
- Coconut cream
- Pure maple syrup
- Vanilla or almond extract
- Coconut flakes
- Paleo vegan chocolate
What’s the Best Food Processor for Making Paleo Vegan Ice Cream?
I get this question all the time: what food processor do you use to make your paleo vegan ice cream? What food processor did you use to make your homemade coconut chocolate chip vegan ice cream? Etc. Here’s the answer: I use the older version of this food processor. It’s so sturdy, yields the creamiest vegan paleo ice cream, and chops up frozen bananas like that’s its job!
How to make Almond Joy Paleo Vegan Ice Cream
It may seem daunting finding a vegan paleo ice cream recipe that’s also refined sugar-free, dairy-free and gluten-free. But you’ve done it! Now all you have to do is learn how to make it. This almond joy vegan paleo ice cream recipe is one of my easiest.
- Step 1: Blend frozen bananas until crumbly in a food processor.
- Step 2: Blend in coconut cream & maple syrup, until smooth.
- Step 3: Pulse in coconut, almond and paleo chocolate.
- Step 4: Enjoy immediately if you like it soft. If not, freeze until firm, then enjoy your awesome homemade almond joy ice cream!
How do I make this recipe into Vegan Sugar Free Ice Cream?
If you’re looking for a refined sugar-free ice cream recipe, then all you have to do is make this almond joy ice cream with paleo chocolate. If you want your vegan sugar free ice cream to be free from added sugars, then use a sugar-free liquid sweetener like liquid stevia or sugar free maple syrup to do so. 🙂 Then, substitute the chocolate with cacao nibs or naturally sugar free chocolate chips.
Are you totally ready to greet the summer with many, many scoops of paleo almond joy ice cream?? Yeah!!! You grab the coconut, I’ll grab the almonds! Let’s do it. 🙂 Thank you so much for stopping by and trying my recipe. I seriously love sharing in silliness, joy, treat-making and these kitchen adventures with you. Can’t wait to hear what you think! ‘Til then…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
Refined Sugar-Free Vegan Ice Cream Recipes!
The refined sugar free vegan ice cream recipes I’ve gathered below also happen to be the best paleo vegan ice cream recipes! They’re also gluten free, dairy free and YUMMY! 😉
- Best Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe!
- Mango Coconut Vegan Ice Cream
- Coconut Chocolate Chip Vegan Ice Cream
- Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- Dark Chocolate Nice Cream
- Banana Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream
- Chocolate Keto Ice Cream
- Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
Best Tools for this Paleo Vegan Almond Joy Ice Cream Recipe!
Click the links below to see the ingredients & tools I used to make this paleo vegan almond joy ice cream recipe & many of my vegan paleo ice cream recipes!
- Food Processor: My favorite way to make homemade ice cream is in a food processor–it’s so quick and hassle-free!
- Oxo Ice Cream Scoop: The trigger on this makes it super easy to get nice, round scoops into your bowls or onto your gluten free cones.
- Gluten Free Sugar Cones: And speaking of cones, here’s a tasty GF sugar cone to use. 😉
- Reusable Ice Cream Tub: Perfect for homemade ice cream adventures! Pour your paleo ice cream mixture into these tubs & freeze.
- Portion Control Ice Cream Containers: super cute, mini ice cream containers that make portion control so easy (and cute!)
- Coconut Cream: A great brand of coconut cream to use. Such a wonderful taste and texture.
- Mini Chocolate Chips: Allergy-friendly mini chocolate chips that are so yummy to use in vegan ice cream recipes!
- Lakanto Maple Flavored Sugar-Free Syrup: If you’re looking to make this vegan ice cream sugar-free, here’s a great sugar-free liquid sweetener to use.