4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe (V, GF): an easy, one bowl recipe for irresistible no bake bites packed with peanut butter and chocolate flavor! They taste like Reese’s Peanut Butter truffles! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Protein-Rich.
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this sheet. Set aside at room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut flour and cocoa powder. Whisk as long as you can. When the mixture gets harder to stir, use a rubber spatula to fold until well incorporated. Fold until thickened.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop peanut butter balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here are the 1-tablespoon and 2-tablespoon cookie scoops I use.
- Transfer to the freezer to chill for 20-30 minutes, until somewhat firm.* Remove from freezer and roll into balls, or enjoy as is! Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Try the non-chocolate version here: 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites.
– Adapted from my 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites.
– *Bites will become firmer and less moist the next day.
– Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-3 weeks. Bites will become drier, but are still tasty in the 3rd week.
– Freezing instructions: store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
– More no bake snack recipes: no bake peanut butter cookie dough bites, no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies, no bake oatmeal raisin granola bars.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free