Super easy hazelnut chocolate balls that taste like Nutella! Healthy energy balls made with just 4 simple ingredients.
Have you ever tried Nutella? It’s this rich, creamy and oh-so sweet spread that’s made out of hazelnuts, cocoa powder and sugar. It’s ridiculously indulgent and one of the most beloved dessert spreads out there.
Only problem? It’s a bit unrealistic to eat everyday… and a bit dangerous for some of us to keep on hand (I’m looking at your Erik!) Erik and I found a healthier version made with whole ingredients, blah blah blah, but it turns out that was still too dangerous to keep on hand…
So guess what I came up with? Healthy nutella balls that you (and me and Erik, ahem!) can enjoy any time, any day… without any of the guilt. 😉 Think: decadent hazelnut chocolate balls, without the maxed out sugary vibes, and with the energy boost from healthy fats.
You in? Let’s no bake this!
How to Make Hazelnut Chocolate Energy Balls
Learn how to make hazelnut chocolate balls in just a few easy steps!
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Head to the freezer and clear some space for this sheet—you won’t need it just yet.
Stir & Fold
Grab a medium mixing bowl and add in the hazelnut butter, maple syrup, coconut flour and raw cacao powder. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold all the ingredients together until you get a soft dough-like consistency—this is your hazelnut chocolate energy ball mixture!
Scoop and drop the hazelnut chocolate energy ball mixture onto that baking sheet you lined earlier.
Chill & Enjoy
Place the sheet into the freezer and chill your chocolate energy balls until firm. Then, enjoy the yummiest Nutella energy balls!
Just 4 simple ingredients for Nutella Energy Balls!
The Taste & Texture
These Nutella bites have the most wonderfully rich chocolate hazelnut flavors—imagine deep chocolate and nutty hazelnut. It’s the perfect combo! These hazelnut chocolate balls taste like Nutella in healthy energy ball form. So good!
I love the texture of these Nutella balls—they’re soft ‘n dense, making them so satisfying to bite into. Make a batch and see for yourself. 😉
Rich chocolate and warm hazelnut flavor combine to make the most delectable energy balls!
Great Tools for the Best Hazelnut Chocolate Energy Balls
- Small or Medium Cookie Scoop: You can’t make no bake energy bites without a cookie scoop–it seriously makes the entire process so easy!
- Mixing Bowls: One of my go-to pieces of baking equipment. These bowls are amazing.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Pure Hazelnut Butter | Raw Cacao Powder | Coconut Flour | Pure Maple Syrup
Are you ready to make all of the hazelnut chocolate energy balls? I can’t wait to hear what you think! ‘Til then, I’ll be looking forward to our next kitchen adventure together.
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Delicious Chocolate Energy Balls & More
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Nutella Bars
- 4 Ingredient Healthy Almond Butter Chocolate Balls Recipe
- Chocolate No Bake Energy Bites
- No Bake Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Bars
- No Bake Vegan Brownies – 5 Ingredient!
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
4 Ingredient Hazelnut Chocolate Energy Balls: this super easy hazelnut chocolate balls recipe tastes like Nutella! Healthy energy balls made with just 4 simple ingredients.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this sheet. Set aside at room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, add hazelnut butter, maple syrup, coconut flour and cacao powder. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well incorporated and thickened like soft dough.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop chocolate hazelnut balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here are the small and medium cookie scoops I use.
- Transfer to the freezer to chill for 20-30 minutes, until somewhat firm.* Remove from freezer and roll into balls, or enjoy as is! Storing instructions below.
Delicious Chocolate Energy Balls & More
Adapted from my 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bites.
*Bites will become firmer and less moist the next day.
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-3 weeks. Bites will become drier, but are still tasty in the 3rd week.
Freezing Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: hazelnut chocolate balls, nutella balls
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.